ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Border Agency Christmas Break

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhraja
Pakistan

UK Border Agency Christmas Break

Post by mhraja » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:50 pm

How long will be the christmas break ? I have heard UK Border Agency will not process the applications from 14th Dec '09 to 1st Jan '10. Is it true?

Vanadil

Re: UK Border Agency Christmas Break

Post by Vanadil » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:01 pm

mhraja wrote:How long will be the christmas break ? I have heard UK Border Agency will not process the applications from 14th Dec '09 to 1st Jan '10. Is it true?
If it is I'm going to work for the Home Office! :D

Where did you hear this info from?

mhraja
Pakistan

Post by mhraja » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:04 pm

A friend of mine has applied for PSW, and he was informing me though it’s not authenticated. I am myself applying for PSW next week so wanted to make sure.

Do you know how many days usually PSW applications take?

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:10 pm

mhraja wrote:A friend of mine has applied for PSW, and he was informing me though it’s not authenticated. I am myself applying for PSW next week so wanted to make sure.

Do you know how many days usually PSW applications take?
There are a lot of posts in this section of the forum with real cases so have a read through and see what the average is. (Thats a long way of saying I don't know ^_^)

I wouldn't trust information that you hear like that too much. Churchill told me he's going to fly to spain and be a bullfighter.