ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Maintenance Fund Requirement (Urgent Help Needed)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NaS
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Dependant Maintenance Fund Requirement (Urgent Help Needed)

Post by NaS » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 am

Hi

I am on Tier 1 General PBS for the last 2 years and got married in June 09 back home and now I want to call my wife over to UK. my question is what is the minimum Dependant Maintenance Fund Requirement????

As I am ready to submit the application because the Solicitor who is doing my paper work told me that i just need Minimum £533 in my account for the last 3 months, But i have seen in this Forum that the requirement is not £533 so i am confused now because my balance in the last 3 months was over £1000 and once dipped below to £900 for 2 Days.

So Should i apply for dependant visa or its would be a waste of money to apply as the Maintenance Requirement is Must.

Any Help please
:oops:

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 pm

I think u need to show for 6 months more than 533 in ur account.