ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Salary from Own company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

blue.olive

ILR - Salary from Own company

Post by blue.olive » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 am

Hi
I am due for ILR,

Got my own company and with draw salary from the company and pay the relevant PAYE to HMRC and got my Payslips to substantiate as my source of income.

do i need to provide the accounts and accountant letter , VAT return and other documents about the company or payslip will be adequate for the purpose of ILR

Regards

Olive

Idea

Post by Idea » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 pm

I would think, If you own a company, its normal to have an accountant.
Even if you had the skills to maintain the books/taxes yourself-only a chartered accountant will give it the credibility (unless u are a registered accountant yourself).

You could get the services of an accountant just for the one-time if you feel you don't need to pay him regularly

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am

May I ask roughly how much wages do you draw from your company? are these wages actually transferred to you personal bank account? If so what is the method of transer? Are the wages transferred on a set day/date every week/month?

blue.olive

Post by blue.olive » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm

mrlookforward wrote:May I ask roughly how much wages do you draw from your company? are these wages actually transferred to you personal bank account? If so what is the method of transer? Are the wages transferred on a set day/date every week/month?
Wages r below tax thershold,

actual transfer are made to personal account online on set date of the month

indianuk2
Newly Registered

Post by indianuk2 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:54 pm

mrlookforward wrote:May I ask roughly how much wages do you draw from your company? are these wages actually transferred to you personal bank account? If so what is the method of transer? Are the wages transferred on a set day/date every week/month?
'Mrlookforward' - You are asking very specific questions so looks like you know what the ideal answer should be in each case. Can you please share that with us? Obviously asking this question only wrt the ILR application.

mrlookforward
BANNED

ILR

Post by mrlookforward » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 am

olive, I forgot to ask something. You said you are nearing time for ILR application, can you please advice as to what kind of visa are you on at the moment, then I will try to reply your query accurately.