ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary from Own company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blue.olive

Salary from Own company

Post by blue.olive » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:49 pm

I will be applying for PR shortly

Got my own company and with draw salary from the company and pay the relevant PAYE to HMRC and got my Payslips to substantiate as my source of income.

do i need to provide the accounts and accountant letter , VAT return and other documents about the company ?

If I am not relying on Business income , do the payslip will be adequate for the purpose of ILR

Regards

Olive

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Salary from Own company

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:37 pm

blue.olive wrote:I will be applying for PR shortly

Got my own company and with draw salary from the company and pay the relevant PAYE to HMRC and got my Payslips to substantiate as my source of income.

do i need to provide the accounts and accountant letter , VAT return and other documents about the company ?

If I am not relying on Business income , do the payslip will be adequate for the purpose of ILR

Regards

Olive
in thoery all fine , but when u will provide letter from company , owner and employee will be same , then some enqury may take place,

specially paye paid by yr company

and all is ok than u r fine