ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Assistance needed on Earnings for Tier1 Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

splender
Newly Registered

Assistance needed on Earnings for Tier1 Application

Post by splender » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 pm

I am a new member to the forum and wanting to apply for Tier 1 (general). I am Presently on Tier 1(Post Study Work). I am getting 75 points in the points calculator, but I am concerned about my earnings.

I would appreciate if any one would advice me on these issues.

1) I Have a Masters in Construction sector(from UK) but I work Full Time for a supermarket as customer service assistant which i think is not a skilled work(and also not related to what I studied). Can i still be able to claim points for this work as this is my only full time job?

2) Also I have worked more than 50 hrs a week for many months at this super market. Will this cause any problems for my application?( for working more hours)

Kind Regards,

Splender.

narulade

Post by narulade » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm

one of my friend worked as tesco with same situation as you are in .. as long as you are making enought points type of job and number of hours are not imp.. its simple show your pay slips and bank statement ... earned enough money .. you GOT it..

sorry i thought you are on tir 1 .. no sure about post study workk .. snr memers can hekp

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Assistance needed on Earnings for Tier1 Application

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:17 pm

splender wrote:I am a new member to the forum and wanting to apply for Tier 1 (general). I am Presently on Tier 1(Post Study Work). I am getting 75 points in the points calculator, but I am concerned about my earnings.

1) I Have a Masters in Construction sector(from UK) but I work Full Time for a supermarket as customer service assistant which i think is not a skilled work(and also not related to what I studied). Can i still be able to claim points for this work as this is my only full time job?

Degree stream and working field was important when this scheme came in year 2003-4 but no more now , u r fine

2) Also I have worked more than 50 hrs a week for many months at this super market. Will this cause any problems for my application?( for working more hours)

legally earned money is fine hrs r not important , (legal hrs working is important)

Kind Regards,

Splender.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Assistance needed on Earnings for Tier1 Application

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:18 pm

splender wrote:I am a new member to the forum and wanting to apply for Tier 1 (general). I am Presently on Tier 1(Post Study Work). I am getting 75 points in the points calculator, but I am concerned about my earnings.

Degree stream and working field was important when this scheme came in year 2003-4 but no more now , u r fine

legally earned money is fine hrs r not important , (legal hrs working is important)

Kind Regards,

Splender.

splender
Newly Registered

Post by splender » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:30 pm

thank you narulade and Sushil-ACCA.

Narulade did your friend got approval for his approval????

and for Sushil-ACCA- I have earned all the monies when I was on tier1(post study work). I hope that this is legal.

please reply,

Regards,
splender.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 pm

splender wrote: I have earned all the monies when I was on tier1(post study work). I hope that this is legal. That is fine.

email257525
BANNED

hi

Post by email257525 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 am

its fine
You carry on maximum, and try some self employment work to top up ur earnings if u r short.

narulade

Post by narulade » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:53 am

ohh yahh.. he got his approval .. number of hours and type of job is not imp if you are on tier 1 .. imp is you should score points and you got enough proof of this..

Regards