ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to apply for HSMP extension asap

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Skylineturf12
Newly Registered

Need to apply for HSMP extension asap

Post by Skylineturf12 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Guys & Experts,
You are always helpful with queries. I am in a strange situation & doesn't want to wait anymore for a bank statement.

After dealing with Lloyds for 3 weeks, I am still short of 1 months bank statement showing net pay (from the 12 months I am meant to show).

Is there a possibility that I could just take a print out online & use it for showing that one month's net pay? or Should I be waiting until I receive a true copy?

I really wanted to send my application by next day delivery tomorrow. My intial HSMP visa expires on 18th Dec.

Could you please help me with this situation, as otherwise I might end up waiting until Mon or Tue, wouldn't be able to apply before wed (looking at the speed which they send bank statement)?

Thanks in advance..cheers!

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi Skylineturf12,

You can surely use online bank statements for your application; however, you would also need to get them attested and stamped by a personal banker from a local branch.

This would be in accordance with policy guidelines (Page 25)

Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

Cheers,

push
United Kingdom

Re: Need to apply for HSMP extension asap

Post by push » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Skylineturf12 wrote:Hi Guys & Experts,
You are always helpful with queries. I am in a strange situation & doesn't want to wait anymore for a bank statement.

After dealing with Lloyds for 3 weeks, I am still short of 1 months bank statement showing net pay (from the 12 months I am meant to show).

Is there a possibility that I could just take a print out online & use it for showing that one month's net pay? or Should I be waiting until I receive a true copy?

I really wanted to send my application by next day delivery tomorrow. My intial HSMP visa expires on 18th Dec.

Could you please help me with this situation, as otherwise I might end up waiting until Mon or Tue, wouldn't be able to apply before wed (looking at the speed which they send bank statement)?

Thanks in advance..cheers!
It would be advisable to wait for the original statement to arrive
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Or if you have enough points without that month's statement, you can go ahead with remaining 11 months statements.

Skylineturf12
Newly Registered

Post by Skylineturf12 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 am

Thanks a lot everyone!

I will try at one of the branches tomorrow, if they can give me a printed signed & stamped statement.

If not, I don't have much choice but to wait until I receive that month's bank statement.

Cheers..:)

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 am

Skylineturf12 wrote:Thanks a lot everyone!

I will try at one of the branches tomorrow, if they can give me a printed signed & stamped statement.

If not, I don't have much choice but to wait until I receive that month's bank statement.

Cheers..:)
If one branch doesn't provide you statement try another branch.

amitc

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 am

You still have time to wait for original, usually it takes 4/5 days to get statement after request but if you dont want to wait then print out online statement and visit Lloyds Branch, they will stamp and sign. I have used Lloyds online statement- signed and stamped at the branch.