ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

strike at INIS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smalltime

strike at INIS

Post by smalltime » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:04 am

there is a few people outside INIS Burgh Quay today with poster on strike
might be regarding the budget.

can we have a strike as well for waiting tooooooo looooooonggggg

mendo

Post by mendo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:44 pm

I passed by GNIB/INIS office yesterday on my way home and I've noticed about 20 people with posters, they didn't look to happy (it was miserable outside).

Every three weeks I do some night work and on my way home at around 5:30 am. I can see people (immigrants) waiting outside .

Yesterday all those immigrants (including myself) that had to wait for hours in the cold and rain for all these years, were vindicated.

God help the civil servants and God help us too!
________
Cold case dicussion
Last edited by mendo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sovtek

Post by sovtek » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 am

It might be useful to start with a protest and move on from there. I've tried to start a group with some other people that went nowhere. I'm now a party that defends immigrants rights and has great organizing power to carry out actions like these.
I'm probably going to push for actions against the immigration system here in the new year. Anyone interested PM me