ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mirfanaslam
Newly Registered

PSW visa refused

Post by mirfanaslam » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:06 pm

One year before successfull get the PSW visa,
Last edited by mirfanaslam on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

vinata

Post by vinata » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:56 am

I have heard the HO started to check all applications now (past and present) to verify the data applicants had provided in them. Everyone who applies now is subject to extensive checks, so that all information is being verified starting from the first entry to the UK.

HO also realised that too many applicants have lied in their previous applications, so they started to check all applications made in the past, even those whos visas haven't expired yet.

So, they identified your application dated a year ago as the one with false information on it (uni didn't confirm your diploma). So, the HO has given you the right of appeal or asked you to leave the country within 28 days from the receipt of their letter. Now the question is - Did you really provide the false diploma or not?

If yes, then your appeal won't be allowed as you are now charged with a duty to prove you really studied there.

However, if the answer is 'no', it is very easy to prove in court you were a gunine student, so you shouldn't be worried.

I would recomed you to get a good solicitor who can giude you through the process.

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 pm

sensational news my friend..but u r just trying to create fuss and invite debate...thank god/luck for ur PSW and enjoy life.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

I didn't know that HO can invalidate visas once they are issued. Does this apply to the ILRs and other leaves?
________
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ajmal

Post by ajmal » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Jack_Hammer wrote:I didn't know that HO can invalidate visas once they are issued. Does this apply to the ILRs and other leaves?

Yes Home office have powers to cancel your visa, if proved that you use deception in getting LR or ILR or even British nationality

skywalk
Newly Registered

Re: PSW Already Stamped visa refused after one year?

Post by skywalk » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 am

mirfanaslam wrote:One year before successfull get the PSW visa,
But after one year they send letter of refusal and Said college don't verfied the records,

They send appeal letter or leave country?
But Stumped Visa finished in 2010,

whats the solutions plz?
So Strange... You should contact your college.
I think your college have verification problem with Home Office's Tier 4 License.
If your College and Degree are verify by Home Office, everything gonna be fine .