ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa granted

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

princessgracey
Newly Registered

spouse visa granted

Post by princessgracey » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:40 am

hi guys i am so happy that finally my visa has been granted.
I have submiteed my application on the 8th of september, had my biometrics done on the 18th september. Letter from home office confirming that they have granted my application was dated 24th november, received it 26th september. so happy!!! now i can start looking for a new job. wohooooo!

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 pm

congratulations

can you share the experience with us pls, as I am on same situation and have been waiting over a year, they just requested some more documents and an entry method documents

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 pm

congrats!!!

keke7708
Newly Registered

Post by keke7708 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Thats wonderful news!!!

I'm waiting on my partners application -FLMR/ Spouse Visa.
We submitted it on 23 Oct 09, received the acknowlodgement letter on 7 November 09....and have not heard nothing since!

I'm very stressed. I am travelling at the end Dec 09, and needed my husband to travel with me as my family relatives can be very difficult, and would really appreciate his support.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions?