ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

weekly and fortnightly salary table/calculation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

weekly and fortnightly salary table/calculation

Post by email257525 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am

@chetan, ramesh and all

Is there any table/formate for the calculations of weekly and fortnightly earnings?
I have seen one on stickey but that is for monthly pay.

And i need advise on loyds bank statement, when i deposit a cheque got from my client into bank over the counter, in the statement, it reads as p1000ssp.

The other cheque which was deposited at loyds cash machine just show up as deposit at cash machine.

The both cheque transactions on the statement does nt show up as cheque credit.

I hv got the cheque copy, invoice, orgional loyds statemen.
Do i need any letter frm bank, or any idea comments ets

Much appreciate

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: weekly and fortnightly salary table/calculation

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:09 pm

email257525 wrote:@chetan, ramesh and all

Is there any table/formate for the calculations of weekly and fortnightly earnings?

And i need advise on loyds bank statement, when i deposit a cheque got from my client into bank over the counter, in the statement, it reads as p1000ssp.

The other cheque which was deposited at loyds cash machine just show up as deposit at cash machine.

Much appreciate
You should adapt the monthly pay format/table for the weekly one also..

More the how the deposits are shown in the bankstatement the invoices/cheque copies with the NET amounts in the evidences and bankstatements matching exactly will do the job for you with some explaination in the cover letter from you to guide the CW to understand the situation..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:25 pm

As advised by ramesh, you can customise template provided in the sticky for Weekly/Cash pay. All you need to do is to add extra column/s as per your need.

I am planning to add another template for weekly payment but it might take some time as i am preparing for my ILR.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:38 pm

email257525 wrote:@chetan, ramesh and all

Much appreciate

As per HO guide line u need 2 items out of 3 mentioned below
in case of sole trader

1. Sales summary on acctns letter head - Name address and contact detils of yr customers , period of work , amt reced date in bank , amt rcd

2. Income certificate of business -self employment income
4. Accts of sole trading business [/b]

Original bank statemet to prove entries in bank a/c and sales summary

no need to get letter from bank

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Thank a Lot,

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi Ramesh,

Can you help me out please.. :(

Just wanted to ask u regarding my part time earnings --- I have got a letter from my employer saying that i was paid by cheque, the amount and date of the cheque altho the date of credit is not there..he has said a straight no for it . Also there is no gross or net salary n hence no deductions - as it was project work earnings lumpsum figure in 2 months - is this ok ?

would it be ok to mention the dates of credit in the cover letter in the details of past earnings section explanation ?

Also - there is no company seal and it says authorised signatory (stamped n signed) where the employer has signed and its on a company letter head.. do i need to mention this as well that the employe has no seal - i think only limited companies have one..

Should this be okay - ? can i submit that letter along with my other paperwork ?

I am planning to get done with filing the application by this week...Thank you..