ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling up the application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ozzee
Newly Registered

Filling up the application

Post by Ozzee » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:21 am

Hello All,

I am trying to fill the application but when i do, the text is not shown. I am filling in the softcopy of the application. Kindly let me know which is the best way to fill the application, by printing it or by writing wth pen?

thanks,
Ozzee

Mrugank
Newly Registered

Post by Mrugank » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:21 pm

Dear,
I was facing the same problem , just change the colour of the font to Blue and ur problem gets resolved.8)

MWazir
Diamond Member

Re: Filling up the application

Post by MWazir » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:13 pm

Ozzee wrote:Hello All,

I am trying to fill the application but when i do, the text is not shown. I am filling in the softcopy of the application. Kindly let me know which is the best way to fill the application, by printing it or by writing wth pen?

thanks,
Ozzee
Printing or writing does not make any difference to your caseworker. There is no particular prefrence between the two. Chances are that your softcopy will be neat and legible compared to the writing.