ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how can they possibly tell.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lilly09

how can they possibly tell.....

Post by lilly09 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Ok this is just out of curiosity....

when I applied obviously I sent a very recent pic of me that was taken just a week ago.

However I have been wondering how can they possibly tell that the pic is old.
Of course unless you're daft and send the same pic as the 1 on your passport which has been taken x years ago.
I mean unless its really obvious, how could they tell?
Can you still get away with an old pic?
Not that I would even try to do that or recommend it to anyone....its stupid, you go through all the hassle to prepare all the docs n then just cos you didnt bother to take a recent pic, you ruin it all...

Vanadil

Re: how can they possibly tell.....

Post by Vanadil » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:01 pm

lilly09 wrote: Of course unless you're daft and send the same pic as the 1 on your passport which has been taken x years ago.

lol you hit the nail on the head I think. I've seen it done and I've read about it on here. We share this world with some..... special people ^_^;

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Of course unless you're daft and send the same pic as the 1 on your passport which has been taken x years ago.
Or if you are daft enough to send another photo that is the same as the one that you sent with your last application...................hoping they won't notice and forgetting that it is the one on your vignette!!!