ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

laatif
Newly Registered

Duplicate Bank Statement

Post by laatif » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi All,

I recently submit my appliction for HSMP extension. I did not keep any of my orginal bank statement.

I got bank statment form bank (Netwest) they gave me six month bank statment of letter head and remaining six months was on normal a4 paper .but completed statment was printed at the same time .
the lady who print statment said that she can not give us all statement on letter head.
but she stamp whole year statment(each page and did sign as well) she also gave her visiting card which i attached with the application in income prof section.
bank statment is showing 12 months salary transfer after each month in bank account.I also attached salary slips orginal with the application.

I got a letter from emploeyer that I am working with the company from this date and my gross salary is xxxxx.

sorry for long detail ...

will my bank statement be accepted(beacuse its not on letter head but its printed by bank staff and each page is signed and stamp and she gave her visiting card as well. I highligh each month salary on statment as well same amount on salary slips as well) ?

Please give ur valuabe suggestions

vks

Re: Duplicate Bank Statement

Post by vks » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:58 pm

laatif wrote: will my bank statement be accepted(beacuse its not on letter head but its printed by bank staff and each page is signed and stamp and she gave her visiting card as well. I highligh each month salary on statment as well same amount on salary slips as well) ?

Please give ur valuabe suggestions
You shouldn't have any problems.

As per guidance:
@Personal Bank Statements

Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement.
Regards,
vks

laatif
Newly Registered

Post by laatif » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:43 am

VKS thanks a lot for your reply