ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

deferred apllication with no reason given

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bilobela
Newly Registered

deferred apllication with no reason given

Post by bilobela » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:39 pm

i`v made a new visa application for a spouce visa. when i call to get an update on my application i was told is was deferred untill the 25th of december for further checks and they refuse to discuss my application. My emotions are run wild cause that anther way for them drag my application. is there anything i can do to not have a repeat of last time.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: deferred apllication with no reason given

Post by ElenaW » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 pm

bilobela wrote:i`v made a new visa application for a spouce visa. when i call to get an update on my application i was told is was deferred untill the 25th of december for further checks and they refuse to discuss my application. My emotions are run wild cause that anther way for them drag my application. is there anything i can do to not have a repeat of last time.
What happened last time?

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Re: deferred apllication with no reason given

Post by SBT_Owner » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 pm

boulevardofbrokendreams wrote:
bilobela wrote:i`v made a new visa application for a spouce visa. when i call to get an update on my application i was told is was deferred untill the 25th of december for further checks and they refuse to discuss my application. My emotions are run wild cause that anther way for them drag my application. is there anything i can do to not have a repeat of last time.
What happened last time?
A old post of his says ...
I came to the UK in 2003 on a working holiday visa. In 2004, listening to my friends advice, I applied for asylum under a new name and birth date and different nationality. When my working holiday visa finished, I then applied for a student visa. I met my now wife in 2005 at college and in 2007 decided to get married in my home country south africa. After the wedding I applied for a settlement visa which was denied due to the fact I had "decieved immigration".
We tried returning to London via Dubai but was refused entry to the UK by the entry clearance officer in Dubai
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !
Tottenham Hotspur have made it into the Champions League . Great Times :0)

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 am

Probably looking in to your past immigration history......

looks complicated according to Rattlesnakes post.... :?
???REUNITED???

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 am

prettypolitical wrote:Probably looking in to your past immigration history......

looks complicated according to Rattlesnakes post.... :?
Agreed, they run checks on each applicant. If I were you I would consult an immigration attorney as there is not much anyone can do on here for you.