ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier system on the way 2 scrapyard

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Salina
BANNED

Tier system on the way 2 scrapyard

Post by Salina » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Tier system on the way 2 scrapyard - confirmed by reputed solicitor.

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Awesome, thanks for this in depth and eye opening fact sheet.

Btw: Global warming isn't real. Confirmed by a top Scientist.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:13 am

I'm a reputable IT guru and I can confirm Windows 7 is being scrapped and Windows 3.11 reintroduced.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:26 pm

And Somerfield have been taken over by the Co-op so they have withdrawn the fresh pastry selection. Which is a shame.

z.yas
Newly Registered

Post by z.yas » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 pm

And BA is selling its LHR - JFK route to Flybe. I heard this from a reputed Air France official? :lol:

gotiya
Newly Registered

Post by gotiya » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm

And .... British jobs for foreign immigrants .... confirmed by BNP

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:58 pm

And Tesco will start to give ILR with banana smoothies - not with watermellon. (TBC what will they give with watermellon)

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 am

UKBA announce that £465 to take 6 weeks to put 1 stamp in 1 passport is indeed "extortionate" so they will reduce the fee to £100 and provide PEO same day service without an appointment for just £10 extra, including free parking and a large coffee of your choice from its excellent on-site catering department.

kkk01

Post by kkk01 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Breaking News!

Amnesty for all illegal immigrants in EU Territories as announced today by the Queen and Cosigned by David Cameron and President Sarkozy.

William Blake
Member of Standing

Post by William Blake » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 pm

I like it. :)

And some people criticise foreigners and yet the people on this board are so witty and intelligent.

Well just to get my two sense in, I found Osama Bin Laden in my backyard and he confirmed that he does not wish death to America. He also confirmed that he will be doing a duo with the X factor winner. All I need do now is collect my 25 million reward money.

Note to british intelligence; the above is hyperbole; I really don't know where he is, honest.
Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born.
Every morn and every night
Some are born to sweet delight.
Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm

William Blake wrote:I like it. :)

And some people criticise foreigners and yet the people on this board are so witty and intelligent.

Well just to get my two sense in, I found Osama Bin Laden in my backyard and he confirmed that he does not wish death to America. He also confirmed that he will be doing a duo with the X factor winner. All I need do now is collect my 25 million reward money.

Note to british intelligence; the above is hyperbole; I really don't know where he is, honest.
Expect a visit tonight...and no it won't be from Stacey or whatever her name is when she's kicked off of X-Factor tonight :wink: