ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls quick question!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kcbrown
Newly Registered

pls quick question!!!!

Post by kcbrown » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 am

when you do apply for spouse visa, must you be called for an interview? is there ant case where one is been called for an interview and on what grounds? pls i need a light this . i did apply and i have heard not but some told me that they had interview after they applied . please help thanksssss so much.

djb123
Member of Standing

Post by djb123 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 am

My understanding (at least for applications going into Manila,Philippines) is that they only interview applicants when they are not entirely happy with the application and want to ask the applicant further questions to clarify things..

kcbrown
Newly Registered

Post by kcbrown » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 am

thank Djb, for advise, do you know how long one has to wait before threre are called up if, they need to clearify any thing, some said 2-3 days and am worried coss some one thid board said there heard nothing and still got a negative result from them pls help my on this.

djb123
Member of Standing

Post by djb123 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 am

I know of a recent case of a fiancee visa application in Manila where I believe it took a month for the applicant to be contacted about an interview. So I don't think there is a standard time.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 am

But we are not talking of Manila here, I believe. A look at the other posts of the OP will show we are probably talking about an application in Sweden.

But I concur with djb123, there would probably only be an interview if they wanted to clarify something.
John

kcbrown
Newly Registered

Post by kcbrown » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:31 am

thanks john is been along time , not heard from you. thank for you advise ,so what you john is that for the spouse visa you may not be called? because it is usually done fast here i guess. whts your view on that? so if tell what are the possibilties if you are not called for interveiw ? i wait you responds,thanks

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:43 am

kcbrown, I can't add to what I have already posted above.
John