ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required Urgent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

c4551m
Pakistan

Documents Required Urgent

Post by c4551m » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi there
Just got a letter from home office to submit these document in 3 days time, want to know few things about it

Documents Required:
1.Full Birth Certificate ( I have got the photocopy of it can't find the original as its not in english,so can I provide them with the true certified translation of it accepted by the home office).

2.Letter from parents confiming they will sponsor studies through out in the UK. ( Does this letter be attested by the notary public or just a signed letter from my parents)

3.Original or certified copies of your parents bank statement (As its hard to get the original copy in 3 days time from back home, whats the certified copy means , will home office accept that faxed copy or not as it say original or certified)

please help me in this matter
thnks

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Documents Required Urgent

Post by ElenaW » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 pm

c4551m wrote:Hi there
Just got a letter from home office to submit these document in 3 days time, want to know few things about it

Documents Required:
1.Full Birth Certificate ( I have got the photocopy of it can't find the original as its not in english,so can I provide them with the true certified translation of it accepted by the home office).

2.Letter from parents confiming they will sponsor studies through out in the UK. ( Does this letter be attested by the notary public or just a signed letter from my parents)

3.Original or certified copies of your parents bank statement (As its hard to get the original copy in 3 days time from back home, whats the certified copy means , will home office accept that faxed copy or not as it say original or certified)

please help me in this matter
thnks
1) you need a certified copy of the birth certificate itself.
2) Best to get it notarised just to make sure.
3) Print out the online statements and get them stamped and signed by the bank. Get your parents to use next day delivery.

c4551m
Pakistan

Post by c4551m » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Thnks for the reply, i have got the scanned copy of the birth certificate,whats the certified copy is it same as the certified translation ,will it be accepted by the home office as I cant find the original...

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 pm

c4551m wrote:Thnks for the reply, i have got the scanned copy of the birth certificate,whats the certified copy is it same as the certified translation ,will it be accepted by the home office as I cant find the original...
No the translation of the birth certificate is not the same as the certificate itself which is what needs to be certified. I don't think a scanned one will be accepted.

prattbimbo
Newly Registered

Post by prattbimbo » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:18 pm

have u gone for your biometric at all asnd yes all documents have to be certified.ill advise u get your parents to post to youy ASAp probably fedec or dhl

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:52 pm

prattbimbo wrote:have u gone for your biometric at all asnd yes all documents have to be certified.ill advise u get your parents to post to youy ASAp probably fedec or dhl
Yep fedex international is good in getting things on time.

c4551m
Pakistan

Post by c4551m » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 pm

thnks for the reply.
I went in person they had my biometric and while on counter they had an issue with the maintenance fund as i had for 2 months thts 1200 pounds but the lady said it should be for 9 months which comes to 5400, mu statement was 300 pounds short,so she said if you can provide these three documents within three working days, I can provide thm but the thing is its official holidays in Dubai coz of Eid , so thats the matter, can I do an appeal to give me a week time,