ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Increments During the Previous Earnings Period

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

balak2

Salary Increments During the Previous Earnings Period

Post by balak2 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:46 pm

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 from India in the first week of Jan 2010. The previous earnings period is from 01-Jan-2009 to 31-Dec-2009.

However, I received a 15% salary increment in June 2009 and the revisions in my salary are reflected in the payslips and also bank statements thereafter. Do I have to produce any official letter from the employer indicating the hike in the salary?

Btw, all the payslips upto now are signed and sealed by the employer. Please advise if any letter justifying the increment is needed.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Salary Increments During the Previous Earnings Period

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:45 pm

balak2 wrote:I am planning to apply for Tier 1 from India in the first week of Jan 2010. The previous earnings period is from 01-Jan-2009 to 31-Dec-2009.

However, I received a 15% salary increment in June 2009 and the revisions in my salary are reflected in the payslips and also bank statements thereafter. Do I have to produce any official letter from the employer indicating the hike in the salary? No. As long as you produce corroborative evidence you are fine.

Btw, all the payslips upto now are signed and sealed by the employer. Please advise if any letter justifying the increment is needed. No.