ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension - Moving to Tier 1 - Multiple Jobs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

emohan1978
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension - Moving to Tier 1 - Multiple Jobs

Post by emohan1978 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:32 pm

HI,

Is anyone can clarify about the multiple jobs income used to show the required income for the points to move to Tier1.

Currently, I am in IT Sector and done the additional job to bring my points to adjust in the salary. The additional job is a part time worked in normal shop which is paid through bank, taxed and provided in salary slip.

Are there any condition for the salary to show, should be from only one employer or if it is of multiple employment should be from same kind of profession?

Please some one can clarify this..

Mohan.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP Extension - Moving to Tier 1 - Multiple Jobs

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 pm

emohan1978 wrote:HI,

Is anyone can clarify about the multiple jobs income used to show the required income for the points to move to Tier1.

Currently, I am in IT Sector and done the additional job to bring my points to adjust in the salary. The additional job is a part time worked in normal shop which is paid through bank, taxed and provided in salary slip.

Are there any condition for the salary to show, should be from only one employer or if it is of multiple employment should be from same kind of profession?

Please some one can clarify this..

Mohan.
You can use multiple source of income for extension.

emohan1978
Newly Registered

Post by emohan1978 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 pm

With respect to Bank Statement, I have got two different addressess on it, will that be a problem for the application to become successful?

emohan1978
Newly Registered

Post by emohan1978 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:40 pm

With respect to Bank Statement, I have got two different addressess on it, will that be a problem for the application to become successful?

To clarify, first 8 months i stayed in different address and rest are in other address?