ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PASSPORT INFORMATION FALSE! HELP! A REAL SAD SITUATION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:05 pm

benifa wrote:
Marco 72 wrote:What good would it do to her to get someone else's birth certificate
None whatsoever. This is not what is being proposed. The advice was for the girl to try and obtain a copy of her birth certificate.
Until she can prove that that is her real identity, it will be somebody else's birth certificate as far as everybody else is concerned.

zab12
Newly Registered

Fiction

Post by zab12 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 pm

OP has asked this question in another forum and he was responded. There are loads of things which make me think the story is fiction.

One could have gone to Finland and sort it out all there. But whether there is reason to prolong this subject, that is the question.

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:38 pm

If this turns out to be fake it could be that fool Desperate Wife again , he/she has a few ids on the site and posts fake rubbish to get attention .

It is sad people need to do rubbish like that to try and get attention , they must led sad and lonely lives .

No offense to the person who started this thread , i am not saying this is fake ... i used the word IF . :wink: The story you posted does seem a bit strange though ....
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !
Tottenham Hotspur have made it into the Champions League . Great Times :0)

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:17 am

JamesStraker wrote:No I'm talking about living a life with false documents, is this not against the law? if it's perfectly legal and I've got it all wrong then somebody just tell me and we can just forget about this. But if it is against the law which I thought it was then how can you have a high regard for the law but then say it doesn't matter to have false documents.
"In life, people's details are mismanaged and never corrected. My mother's passport has DOB different than her driver's license. No one has called her in on it."
Just because you can get away with something doesn't make it legal, thats just my view, fair enough if you have a different opinion. We'll just agree to disagree. Not looking for an argument
[/quote]
If its not your fault, then you are not liable. full stop.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:20 am

RattleSnake wrote:If this turns out to be fake it could be that fool Desperate Wife again , he/she has a few ids on the site and posts fake rubbish to get attention .

It is sad people need to do rubbish like that to try and get attention , they must led sad and lonely lives .

No offense to the person who started this thread , i am not saying this is fake ... i used the word IF . :wink: The story you posted does seem a bit strange though ....
It is strange and ridiculous too especially when they take up any advice given.