ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help plzzz........ash and all

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dgill
Newly Registered

urgent help plzzz........ash and all

Post by dgill » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 am

Hi all,
I got a letter from university for my PSW visa. The letter is exactly as follows:-
--------------------------------
This is to confirm that the above-named was registered as a full-time
postgraduate student based at the Canterbury campus in the Faculty of
Sciences at this University. He read for the Master of Science in Distribute
Systems and Networks; his period of registration commenced on 26 September 2005, and ended on 12 September 2007.

The student successfully completed the course and was notified of his award on 03 July 2009. His award will be conferred at a graduation ceremony to be held on 20 November 2009. The student will not obtain his original Degree Certificate until this date.
The main language of instruction was English.
----------------------------------

My question is.......What should be my course start date and end date?
Is it 26 september 2005 (when i started my course) and 3 july 2009 (when i completed my course successfully).

I was registered from sep 2005 till sep 2007. I failed in my dissertation and my department allowed me to resubmit it.After that i was writing up thesis student with university. And even i got my student visa extended as a writing up thesis student at that time. I resubmitted my dissertation on 22 dec 2008 and got my result on 3 july 2009. Even my date of award is 3 july 2009.

Is this letter good enough to get PSW?I will be providing my original certificate of award when i am going to apply my psw visa.

Please help me with this matter. I will be very thankful to all of you.

Thanks and regards.