ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

invalid application pls help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alambiomedeng
Newly Registered

invalid application pls help me

Post by alambiomedeng » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:16 pm

hi all ,
I am new to this site. Just joined. Could anyone give me some idea what i should do?

I made an application on 24th oct and got my documents back on 10th of november and a letter saying application is invalid because of the pic i have sent was old. They didn't tell anything in the letter what i should do. Even not like i can apeal or not. But i have called to HO and spoken to couple of people, different person said different things it's really confusing. Some said make another application with covering letter. Some said you can't make an out of date application. My visa expired 31st of oct.
But i have made 2nd application on 16th they got on 17th and took the money from the bank. What you think? is it right? if not what else i should do. PLease anyone answer me . I am really in trouble. thanks

DSK12
Newly Registered

Re: invalid application pls help me

Post by DSK12 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 am

alambiomedeng wrote:hi all ,
I am new to this site. Just joined. Could anyone give me some idea what i should do?

I made an application on 24th oct and got my documents back on 10th of november and a letter saying application is invalid because of the pic i have sent was old. They didn't tell anything in the letter what i should do. Even not like i can apeal or not. But i have called to HO and spoken to couple of people, different person said different things it's really confusing. Some said make another application with covering letter. Some said you can't make an out of date application. My visa expired 31st of oct.
But i have made 2nd application on 16th they got on 17th and took the money from the bank. What you think? is it right? if not what else i should do. PLease anyone answer me . I am really in trouble. thanks
Have you read the photo specifications at http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... otographs/. If the photos you sent have not satisfied any of the specifications mentioned in the link, then I'm afraid refusal is valid as per their rules. I don't think you can appeal unless you can prove otherwise.

Just sit tight and pray hard. That is all you can do now. All the best.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:44 pm

You need to re-apply with new photos and a letter explaining what happened. I have read people went through the same before and they re-applied with new photos and letter and they have got their PSW. do that as soon as possible
________
Ipad Guide
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

casanova
Newly Registered

Post by casanova » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 am

man I think once you made the mistake in your visa form and they send you the paers back then you have to make a fresh application and make sure you mention about what happen to your previous application why they send your papers back + you have to pay visa fee again I know this is shit but yeah thats how they are making money from international student any way sorry to hear about that but please carefull next time and make sure you read every sing details and understand

tktp20
Newly Registered

invalid app rtnd

Post by tktp20 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:16 pm

hie every1 read so,e of the posts and are very helpful i recently got my paper work back as invalid becoz of pic and was wondering if any1 is in the same boat as me .
what i need to to knw is if its worth re-submitting my app coz i fear losing money based on them classing it as a late app o frm now how long do i have b4 i can go back to my home country and mke app there as i have a partner and child.

alambiomedeng
Newly Registered

thanks to everyone for advice, its really helpfull.

Post by alambiomedeng » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm

thanks very much to everyone. i am waiting for the out come of the application.
Last edited by alambiomedeng on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alambiomedeng
Newly Registered

Post by alambiomedeng » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 pm

thank you very much to everyone.this site is very helpful.