ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

worry about IRL and citizenship

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:25 am

Hello,

I joined my husband to live with him in the UK as a spouse visa for 2 years and 3 months , Last month we had a small argument as any normal couple do in our house but the neighbors called the police when the police came they found we are ok and there is nothing wrong with us they took our names and dates of birth and they gone , Last week i had a pain in my head because i hited with the fridge i started crying and screming from the pain and the neighbors called again the police when the police came i told them about the problem and they took again our names and date of birth of me and my husband and they gone , My questions are is that will affect me when i will apply for my leave to remain and citizenship in the UK ? is that will be a problem in my criminal record? why they always took our names and date of birth? please i really writing with my tears and i need your advice and help and answers

Thanks in advance
Nadia

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:35 pm

please any help thank you

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi

Well in your case, it does not seem to be to much trouble in your relatonship. If there is seperation in pending or its is evident, then there might be some problem. As far police involvement is concerened, I dont think it would have any impact in your immigration case.
Thinking low is crime....

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 pm

T_mahmood wrote:Hi

Well in your case, it does not seem to be to much trouble in your relatonship. If there is seperation in pending or its is evident, then there might be some problem. As far police involvement is concerened, I dont think it would have any impact in your immigration case.
Hi mahmood

Thnak you very much , there is no separation between us we are living together and there is no problem between us but only my worry was always the police came took our names and date of birth and they gone without telling us anything they always said dont worry itys normal between couples and they gone , Iam worry if ther will be data in their system regarding us

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm

As I said, its nothing to worry about. They just noted your names and what happend. That might be for their records. Even if they put your names on computer, it does not say anyting which can hamper your immigration case for ILR. So be cool and relax and try to improve your relationship which are always so precious.....
Hope this helps.
nadia2009 wrote:

Hi mahmood

Thnak you very much , there is no separation between us we are living together and there is no problem between us but only my worry was always the police came took our names and date of birth and they gone without telling us anything they always said dont worry itys normal between couples and they gone , Iam worry if ther will be data in their system regarding us

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:19 pm

It sounds that you have very caring neighbours!

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Sky_High wrote:It sounds that you have very caring neighbours!
No they are not caring but they are after destroying my relationship with my husband because me and my husband we dont have any problems we love each other and it is normal for us sometimes to have a small argument like any coulpe in the world and for me its not their business what is between us because this is our life and our freedom

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi Mahmoud

Our relationship is very geniune we love each other and we are still together but it is normal like any couple in the world to have a small argument but its not the neighbours business to call the police all the time

I would like to know it is a crime if you had a pain and you screm that is worth it to call the police ? its really silly especially iam a very worry lady if i have a tooth pain or headache i dont support it and i start crying and screming is that a crime worth it that the neighbors called the police for ? I really dont understand whats going with this people

As far as we are not hurting anybody or making problems with anybody is not the neighbors business our lifestyle

please one question is my criminal record will be clean after the police records or not ? Thank you very much for your help

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:49 pm

You have not been charged so you do not have any criminal record.

Do not worry.

If I would be in your place, I would speak with my neighbours and explain situation to them.

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Agree with Sky High,

Unless you've been charged and been to the court, there is nothing to worry about.
Magsi

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Sky_High wrote:You have not been charged so you do not have any criminal record.

Do not worry.

If I would be in your place, I would speak with my neighbours and explain situation to them.

They didnt charged us anything nor singed any documents they just said dont worry and they took our names and date of birth and they gone from our home thats all , believe me i dont know our neighbors i have no relation with them even i dont reconize their faces

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 am

Are you sure that you are not a victim of domestic violence?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:42 am

vinny wrote:Are you sure that you are not a victim of domestic violence?
No iam not and there is no violence exist between us we love each other so much and we care about each other so much but the silly neighbors are crazy and i think they are listening to our door everytime even if iam sick and i cry from pain they will call the police really really surprise of their mentality

republique
BANNED

Re: worry about IRL and citizenship

Post by republique » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 am

nadia2009 wrote:Hello,

I joined my husband to live with him in the UK as a spouse visa for 2 years and 3 months , Last month we had a small argument as any normal couple do in our house but the neighbors called the police when the police came they found we are ok and there is nothing wrong with us they took our names and dates of birth and they gone , Last week i had a pain in my head because i hited with the fridge i started crying and screming from the pain and the neighbors called again the police when the police came i told them about the problem and they took again our names and date of birth of me and my husband and they gone , My questions are is that will affect me when i will apply for my leave to remain and citizenship in the UK ? is that will be a problem in my criminal record? why they always took our names and date of birth? please i really writing with my tears and i need your advice and help and answers

Thanks in advance
Nadia
Yes your argument with the fridge sounds credible.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:41 am

nadia2009 wrote:
Hi Mahmoud

Our relationship is very geniune we love each other and we are still together but it is normal like any couple in the world to have a small argument but its not the neighbours business to call the police all the time

I would like to know it is a crime if you had a pain and you screm that is worth it to call the police ? its really silly especially iam a very worry lady if i have a tooth pain or headache i dont support it and i start crying and screming is that a crime worth it that the neighbors called the police for ? I really dont understand whats going with this people

As far as we are not hurting anybody or making problems with anybody is not the neighbors business our lifestyle

please one question is my criminal record will be clean after the police records or not ? Thank you very much for your help
When you get a pain you take an aspirin. You don't wait for it to get so bad that you start screaming so bad that the neighbours think you are being beaten.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:43 am

nadia2009 wrote:
No they are not caring but they are after destroying my relationship with my husband because me and my husband we dont have any problems we love each other and it is normal for us sometimes to have a small argument like any coulpe in the world and for me its not their business what is between us because this is our life and our freedom
Right the neighbours are destroying the relationship. I think you are projecting and need to face up to the fact tha your relationship is trouble because the relationship is bad. It is their business if your screaming is bothering them.

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:53 am

republique wrote:
nadia2009 wrote:
Right the neighbours are destroying the relationship. I think you are projecting and need to face up to the fact tha your relationship is trouble because the relationship is bad. It is their business if your screaming is bothering them.
You are wrong , My relationship is not in the trouble and me and my husband we are happy together

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 am

nadia2009 wrote:
republique wrote:
nadia2009 wrote:
You are wrong , My relationship is not in the trouble and me and my husband we are happy together and we love each other so much

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Something not right with this....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi

I would again sugguest you to keep things going.

You did nothing wrong and let your neighbour do what they want. Dont give them any opporunity and be cool. What you did is pretty normal. Even if you both love each other, still there are chances that you have arugments.

You have not been charged, therefore, no crimincal record.

nadia2009
Newly Registered

Post by nadia2009 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 pm

I would again sugguest you to keep things going.

You did nothing wrong and let your neighbour do what they want. Dont give them any opporunity and be cool. What you did is pretty normal. Even if you both love each other, still there are chances that you have arugments.

You have not been charged, therefore, no crimincal record.
Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you very much , iam only up set from the neighbors because they lied to the police they told them that my husband beaten me which is not true but anyway when the police came they saw that nothing is wrong and iam ok they didnt charge us and they gone