ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaon
Newly Registered

psw appeal

Post by shaon » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Hey friends!! i need yr help who is in the same problem like me. i applied for psw & it was refused due to maintainance and academic letter has no start and end date. i have got appeal right and i sent the application for appeal. i have got my another savings account which have enough money and i have got start-end date letter from uni. pls share your experience of appeal and how long it takes to process and what the chances of wining the appeal.

pls help..thank you all!

desi724
Newly Registered

RE:

Post by desi724 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:29 pm

I am in the same boat almost very similar situation, Could you please let me know how you get on with your appeal, Do you have any contact no? email?

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 am

Appeal process is hell mate. Appeal process normally takes 3 to 8 months. I have experienced this and it is really frustrating.

Since you have all the documents they have asked and if you have a valid visa, I would suggest you to drop a new application rather than appeal. You may only loose application fees but you will save lot of time and tension.