ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i apply

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nkemprecious
Newly Registered

Can i apply

Post by Nkemprecious » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 am

Recently made Redundant and want to apply for Citizenship

victor8600

Re: Can i apply

Post by victor8600 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 am

Nkemprecious wrote:Recently made Redundant and want to apply for Citizenship
You may apply (if all other conditions are satisfied). When you get a new job, send the letter to Naturalisation Dept. stating that you have got a job.
All your base are belong to us

AShawna

Re: Can i apply

Post by AShawna » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Nkemprecious wrote:Recently made Redundant and want to apply for Citizenship
Best bet is to apply now and hope that you would have found a job by the time they request addictional documents. It wont look good if you are still unemployed when they commence further processing...
...though it tarries, it shall surely come...

rlow68

naturalisation

Post by rlow68 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 am

I have been on full time employment from early 2003 up to October 2008, I try not to take the dole thinking I can get a job in time until I finished all my savings, so I have to take the Job Allowance until I enroll on a full time course, so at the moment I am a full time student on a full time education, and there is no way I can work and be able to attend college full time, unless I want to fail together with the fact that even if I want to work, I could not get any, will the DOJ not reason with my situation in regard to my naturalisation application? Can anybody help with any useful information please?