ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main applicant travelling, dependant applicaion pending

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hiteshdargan

Main applicant travelling, dependant applicaion pending

Post by hiteshdargan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi

I am travelling to the UK for the first time on tier 1, the dependant application for my wife and kid is still pending.

Can the dependants travel on there own as and when there decision comes or will i need to come back to india and travel again.

Do i need to update the home office that I am travelling to the uk, because the dependant application is still pending

Rgds

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Main applicant travelling, dependant applicaion pending

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:53 pm

hiteshdargan wrote:Hi

I am travelling to the UK for the first time on tier 1, the dependant application for my wife and kid is still pending.

Can the dependants travel on there own as and when there decision comes or will i need to come back to india and travel again.

Do i need to update the home office that I am travelling to the uk, because the dependant application is still pending

Rgds
Not a problem at all...

you can go ahead on ur trip to UK and once ur dependents gets visa they can travel and join u later..

u dont need to inform BHC Or HO..

hiteshdargan

Re: Main applicant travelling, dependant applicaion pending

Post by hiteshdargan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
hiteshdargan wrote:Hi

Rgds
Not a problem at all...

you can go ahead on ur trip to UK and once ur dependents gets visa they can travel and join u later..

u dont need to inform BHC Or HO..
Thanks for the prompt reply sir, you are super.

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Hitesh,

Personally, I am wondering why are you travelling at this time of the year. If you already have an offer it is great.

But if not, the whole country kind of shuts down between Dec 15th and Jan 15th and job market nearly freezes. Usually jobs will be available only after mid Jan, Feb, only when 2010 budgets for firms are approved. .

My aim is not to scare you or to put you off, just wanted to let you know .

It might be better to come in just after the new year than in Dec.

amitc

Post by amitc » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Master_Blaster is right. If you dont have any arranged employment then December is not good time to come UK. Yes you can njoi X-mas and winter holidays during this time but not good for Job search.