ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dss
Newly Registered

Administrative review

Post by dss » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 am

Hi ,

I have applied for General Tier1 UK and recently got rejection ,now i know the reason and i can prove it with the help of evidence through administrative review.
In letter it just mention to apply for administrative review and and there is no other information .
I have downloaded the form for requesting administrative review.
The only thing missing is the address to send it or fax it.
As the letter came from Abu-dhabi so i am communicating you to please provide me any fax number of postal address where i can send that request.
Your earlier reply will be much appreciated .
Thanks.
Kind Regards,

Sarmad.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 am

Contact us
What is Administrative Review? wrote:You must complete this in full and send it directly to the address stated on the Request Notice.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dss
Newly Registered

Post by dss » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 am

Thanks.,

I have already downloaded those forms ,.....but there is no address mentioned where i need to fax or post them .
Under Contact Us links

I got fax number of British Embassy in UAE.
But the problem is that i am in Pakistan and this case is supposed to be received by some one who is in UAE dealing with Pakistani queries.
I mean those mentioned address are for UAE as far as i confirmed by them.

Also please if i fax then on which number from below.(taken from contact us page you mentioned)

Fax: (971) (4) 309 4301 Management
(971) (4) 309 4404 Commercial Section
(971) (4) 309 4225 Chancery
(971) (4) 309 4257 Consular

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Salam Sarmad,

The best way would be to fill in the form, sign it, scan it (preferable as a PDF document) and email it to appeals.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk.

Alternatively you can post your form on Entry Clearance Manager, British Embassy Abu Dhabi, Khalid Bin Waleed St (Street 22) opposite Khalifa Bin Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Their contact addresses are the same no matter if you apply from Pakistan or UAE.

All the best.