ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Documents - Employment Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

esjay1984
Newly Registered

PSW Documents - Employment Letter

Post by esjay1984 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 am

Hi,

I need a quick answer if anyone can help.

I'd be applying for my PSW on the 22 of Dec, I've maintained more than £800 for the last three months and will be sending bank statements from 5-Septo 5-Oct, 5-Oct to 5-Nov and 5-Nov to 5-Dec. I will be sending my original degree certificate and university letters alongwith graduation letter.

As per the regulations, I started contracted full time work on 1st Oct 2009 AFTER handing in my dissertation on 30th Sep 2009 and have been paid accordingly. The question is that should I also submit a letter from my employer stating my employment start date and employment type so that the home office can verify it or not as to where the pay in my account is coming from? and also a letter from my university that I submitted my dissertation on the 30th of September?

Please Advise if anyone can ...

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 am

PSW visa does not require a a sponsor letter or an employer to get. They are just concerned about the ??800 in your account and for at least three months when it comes to the maintenance fund. ]

You can apply for PSW only when the award is given to you. I.e., after the university confirms that you have been passed and the degree has been awarded. You cannot apply before that even if you submitted your thesis and awaiting the result. You should send the original certificate with your application, however, if you have been awarded the degree and still waiting the certificate, you can ask for a letter from the university states that you have been awarded the degree and enclose it with your application.

You need to refer to the PSW guide here:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... poststudy/
________
Starcraft 2 replay