ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 Year IT Returns - Applying from VFS Bangalore

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

balak2

3 Year IT Returns - Applying from VFS Bangalore

Post by balak2 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:23 pm

I called VFS today morning to cross-check the list of documents needed. I told them that I'll be submitting my payslips and bank statements for previous earnings.

They also told me that an applicant needs to submit three years IT returns. The customer service consultant said that even though it's not a mandatory document, it is suggested by the BHC. Is it required? If anybody has prior experience, kindly share.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: 3 Year IT Returns - Applying from VFS Bangalore

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:41 pm

balak2 wrote:I called VFS today morning to cross-check the list of documents needed. I told them that I'll be submitting my payslips and bank statements for previous earnings.

They also told me that an applicant needs to submit three years IT returns. The customer service consultant said that even though it's not a mandatory document, it is suggested by the BHC. Is it required? If anybody has prior experience, kindly share.
No thats not requred. If you submit original payslips and original bank statement you don't need to do that.

balak2

Post by balak2 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 am

Thanks chetanojha!

I uunderstand that it's not a part of the mandatory document set but what I have heard is that when you are applying from India, they generally ask for a set of optional documents. This is not quite mandatory but nice to have and don't know the extent of influence these would have on your case.

aksh_uk
Newly Registered

Post by aksh_uk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 am

Thats true,

In bangalore they ask for last 3 yrs IT returns as other supporting documents. But this is not mandatory. Playslips and Bank statement are enough for claiming points for previous earning.

Thanks
aksh_uk

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 pm

balak2 wrote:Thanks chetanojha!

I uunderstand that it's not a part of the mandatory document set but what I have heard is that when you are applying from India, they generally ask for a set of optional documents. This is not quite mandatory but nice to have and don't know the extent of influence these would have on your case.
It good to provide nice to have documents. But if your claim period is spread across two financial year than these documents are waste and will not serve any purpose.

balak2

Post by balak2 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Yes that's what I also thought. And don't know whether it would cause unnecessary confusion with the caseworker.

Still can't decide whether to put these documents or not.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Keep it simple and just stick to the guidance. Unnecessary documents should not be submitted. Just bank statements and payslips are fine.
balak2 wrote:Yes that's what I also thought. And don't know whether it would cause unnecessary confusion with the caseworker.

Still can't decide whether to put these documents or not.