ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just a question...

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Heinrich

Just a question...

Post by Heinrich » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 pm

So a month ago I phoned and I was told everything is in order, and my application will be going to minister in about 2-3 weeks. Last week however I got a letter asking for updated GNIB card.
So i sent it in,valid till 01/10/2010 stamp 4 on basis of working here for 7 years on workpermit.Soon after that I fot my stamp4 for 5 years and when I phoned Immigration I was told there is no need to come for new stamp untill the one I was given expires in 2010.
I sent INIS my current stamp,letter for Long Term Residency and told them what immigration told me.
My question is will they except it,or do any of you think it might cause delays and problems.I ask INIS the same question:Reply: Thank you for documents received by this office on ....and that was it.My question was not answered at all.
Maybe some one is in same situation like me...
Thank guys!!

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 pm

You'll be fine. I wouldn't have bothered about sending them the LTR letter though. I think all INIS wants at this stage is a confirmation that you have an up to date immigration stamp/reg card. I'll say your approval letter will be on your way soonest. I remember sideshowsue was requested same and she got her approval a few weeks later
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us