ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP PLEASE!!!!!Just FEW days left!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

in-sookzoe
Newly Registered

HELP PLEASE!!!!!Just FEW days left!

Post by in-sookzoe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi, please help me as it is very urgent. I applied for an extention of my Tier 4 student Visa and I have been rejected on the ground that I have been scored 0 points and my application had been out of time. They wanted to remove me from the UK. I could prove with my solcitor that my application had not been out of time as the applictation is made by the postmark, which should give me the right to appeal. The HO replied this week stating that they are not taking back their decision even though we provided all the proof. But they are giving me the right to make a fresh out of time application.
Now my questions are:
-Could I make a fresh application switching to Tier 1 or do I have to submitt a fresh Tier 4 application as I have been rejected on a Tier 4 application.
-Could I appeal with an out of time application on Tier 1?
-Can I apply for Tier 1 with the Bar Vocational Course?

in-sookzoe
Newly Registered

Post by in-sookzoe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Pleaseeeee help us! We are running out of time!!
Thanks in advance!

joh118

Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!Just FEW days left!

Post by joh118 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 pm

in-sookzoe wrote:Hi, please help me as it is very urgent. I applied for an extention of my Tier 4 student Visa and I have been rejected on the ground that I have been scored 0 points and my application had been out of time. They wanted to remove me from the UK. I could prove with my solcitor that my application had not been out of time as the applictation is made by the postmark, which should give me the right to appeal. The HO replied this week stating that they are not taking back their decision even though we provided all the proof. But they are giving me the right to make a fresh out of time application.
Now my questions are:
-Could I make a fresh application switching to Tier 1 or do I have to submitt a fresh Tier 4 application as I have been rejected on a Tier 4 application.
-Could I appeal with an out of time application on Tier 1?
-Can I apply for Tier 1 with the Bar Vocational Course?
on your letter, does it say anything about which type of visa you are allowed to apply for?

errrm, there is NO WAY on EARTH that you will be granted a tier 1 visa from a Bar Vocational Course!!! NO WAY.

In order to be eligible you will need to have done a degree and a masters course. You will have to be already working as you are given points for your currrent earnings.

You option right now is to either to continue as a student on tier 4 or if you have NVQ level 3 you can apply for tier 2 if you have a job offer for which the employer is a registered sponsor and who has passed the resident maket labour test (providing you have an recognised english certificate) and is willing to wait 8 weeks for processing or basically return home?

in-sookzoe
Newly Registered

Post by in-sookzoe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply.
The HO mentioned in their letter:
"If your client is not entitled to a statutory right of appeal, he may submit a fresh application on the specified form with the specified fee. Please not that, if you are making a further application under Tier 4, any supporting documents such as.....must be dated....."
They did not mention any other application rather than Tier4 but they are not specificely saying that I cannot apply for any other cathegory.
Thats why I am confused. Any advise??
They are not even stating how much time I have to submit my fresh application. As I dont have a valid visa now due to the privious refusal it would be an out of time application. But still they are not giving me any deadline. What would be realistic?

Thanks for your help!

in-sookzoe
Newly Registered

Post by in-sookzoe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:56 pm

And how would be my chance if I would continue as a student?? If I could show all requirements?? I am scared as they have refused my previous application which means that this would be my last chance. Thats why I dont want take make any mistakes.

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:49 am

You have already been refused and are making an out of date application..... So my opinion is to go for Tier4 as it would minimize ur chance of another refusal......!!!!

joh118

Post by joh118 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 pm

in-sookzoe wrote:Hi, thanks for your reply.
The HO mentioned in their letter:
"If your client is not entitled to a statutory right of appeal, he may submit a fresh application on the specified form with the specified fee. Please not that, if you are making a further application under Tier 4, any supporting documents such as.....must be dated....."
They did not mention any other application rather than Tier4 but they are not specificely saying that I cannot apply for any other cathegory.
Thats why I am confused. Any advise??
They are not even stating how much time I have to submit my fresh application. As I dont have a valid visa now due to the privious refusal it would be an out of time application. But still they are not giving me any deadline. What would be realistic?

Thanks for your help!
Well you don't really have much of an option s to which tier you can apply. You can't apply for Tier 1, tier 2 or tier 5 so, its gonna have to be tier 4 as a student.

They have told you to apply again so just apply under tier 4. I believe they are allowing you to do this because it wasn't necessarily your fault that the your college wasn't on the sponsor list.

So yes, go for Tier 4 but don't take too much time.

adammoody
Newly Registered

Post by adammoody » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 am

hi
i need some information about scholarship. My cousin study in ms in uk and he want to apply for scholarship.can anyone snugest me?