ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can any1 advice on resubmitting PSW app

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tktp20
Newly Registered

can any1 advice on resubmitting PSW app

Post by tktp20 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 pm

hie every i would appreciate some help or guidance on resubmitting a PSW appli my first was rtned as invalid becoz of my carelessness i sent in old pics my request is
1. does anyone know how to word the supporting letter i should attach with application explaning why i am resubmitting
2. if anyone is or was in a similar situation to give some insight

any contributions are greatly appreciated pliz pliz help!!!!!!!!!

dilbar505
Newly Registered

Post by dilbar505 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 am

hi
I have read your case in my view you dont need to worry at all
the things you have to do is resubmit the application with the recent photos and it is a good thing to send an covering letter explaining the previou scenario and a final apoligize .

hope this helps you

regards
aamir

tktp20
Newly Registered

Post by tktp20 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 am

thanks aamir for the advice but does anyone know what kind of wording i need to use ?
thank you again

ajmal

Post by ajmal » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:55 am

What a shame, a GRADUATE student is asking how to write a covering letter for his PSW application.[/b]

tktp20
Newly Registered

Post by tktp20 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

thats not the case ajmal my reason are not that i can't write a covering letter but much so the fact that there might be laws and terminology to use as i can't afford a lawyer to help me at the moment.

alambiomedeng
Newly Registered

hi i had the same problems as you have.

Post by alambiomedeng » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:11 pm

I resubmitted my application with new picture and a covering letter and also all the letters received from the HO explaining the fact. You just need to explain what happened and don't forget to put ur previous reference numbers you applied which was invalid and a honest/sincear apology.
IS you'r visa already expired, mine was, if expired then in you'r application form you need to say you are overstaying and explain the reason.

Just write in a normal letter explaining the situation , with previous reference numbers, you visa expiry date if expired, when did you applied last and why was invalid, then sincear apology. Did they returned you'r money? If it is then ok cause you are not paying twice. Hope this helps.

thanks

tktp20
Newly Registered

Post by tktp20 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 pm

thanks alambiomedeng thats very helpful they did refund and i made my app a week before my visa expired but i do graetly appreciate all the advice

alambiomedeng
Newly Registered

i mean is you visa expired when you got you'r invalid applic

Post by alambiomedeng » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Is your visa expired when you received you'r invalid application.
if you'r visa expired before you submit the 2nd application?

Katerina V
Newly Registered

Post by Katerina V » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 pm

I just got my documents back because I didn't enclose police registration certificate :oops:
Does anyone know what happens now? Do I have to fill out a new application form and enclose new bank statements?If so, are they going to refund the money?

tktp20
Newly Registered

Post by tktp20 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 pm

yes visa was expired when i recievd invalid app and ive just resubmitted wit new pics and letter as u said so i can only hope and pray thanks for the advice.

alambiomedeng
Newly Registered

thanks god finally i got my visa, after declare invalid fpic

Post by alambiomedeng » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:56 pm

thanks god. I got my passport back today. with 2yrs post study work visa.
firstly i applied before and was declared invalid due to old pic. But i resubmitted my application with new pic on 19th of Nov and i got my passport today with visa. it took only 18 days.

thanks everyone for helps.