ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP application refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

esemuze

HSMP application refused

Post by esemuze » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:37 pm

Dear All,

My HSMP application has just been refused. Please I need help and advice on how I can successfully appeal for a review. I included in my application original of the following:

1. MSc certificate from Preston University, USA
2. Reference letters from my present and past employers showing start and end dates, job titles, duties and responsibilities, appointment letters
3. Reference letters from Human Resources department of the current company I work for detailing my salary
4. 12 month pay slip stamped and signed.
5. Income tax papers and letter from accountant.

Thanks.
esemuze

rella

Post by rella » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:43 pm

Can you provide more details? In the denial letter, did they give you a point breakdown for each section?

Amended to say that I checked out Preston Univ and it's not accredited. So, it's unlikely that you would be awarded points for the certificate from them. Do you have enough points w/out it?

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:23 pm

Its not accredited with the accredidation board accepted by NARIC. They must have dumped the university name into the NARIC database and it didnt come up. They say on the website that its accredited by the state of Wyoming.

sohail akhter

Post by sohail akhter » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:00 am

As far as I know, one of persons I know, got 15 points from HSMP team on the basis of MBA from Preston university.

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:21 pm

Well, there you go with the consistency issues and the HSMP.