ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Resident labour market test before sponsor license

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dav
Newly Registered

Resident labour market test before sponsor license

Post by dav » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Last year I undergone resident labour market test and got WP for 1 year and it expired on October this year.

I worked for my employer for 11 months. Employer has applied for Sponsor licence on October first week and there is a chance of getting this after December 13.

As I’m out of UK I have to again go for labour market test.

Is it possible to do resident labour market test before getting sponsor license?

Many Thanks

joh118

Re: Resident labour market test before sponsor license

Post by joh118 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 pm

dav wrote:Last year I undergone resident labour market test and got WP for 1 year and it expired on October this year.

I worked for my employer for 11 months. Employer has applied for Sponsor licence on October first week and there is a chance of getting this after December 13.

As I’m out of UK I have to again go for labour market test.

Is it possible to do resident labour market test before getting sponsor license?

Many Thanks
Yep it should be fine. but obviously, the employer needs the lincense to give you a certificate

dav
Newly Registered

Post by dav » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:38 am

Thanks a lot