ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement query - please help friends

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niceguyinuk

bank statement query - please help friends

Post by niceguyinuk » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi all

I am claiming my earning from December 2008 to november 2009..I got the 12 months online bank statements and got the signature from the bank on December 1st.

I am going to get the signature and sign on my maintainance bank statements (different account) for the last three months from the same bank next week. Will it be a problem if the signed dates are different in both statements for 12 months and 3 months?

Thanks
Niceguyinuk

narulade

Post by narulade » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm

no there is no problem if sign date is diff on both the statement..but please make sure they should stamp it too as only sign will not do a job and also if possible attach the visiting card of bank employee who sign your statments.

REgards

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Infact stamp is more imp than signature so please make sure they stamp it. By the way which bank u r with??

niceguyinuk

Post by niceguyinuk » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:34 pm

I am with RBS...they stamp it but my question is the stamping date is different in 12 month bank statements and 3 months maintainance statement?

vks

Post by vks » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 pm

niceguyinuk wrote:I am with RBS...they stamp it but my question is the stamping date is different in 12 month bank statements and 3 months maintainance statement?
That should not matter, as long as it is to the guidance!
Regards,
vks

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello VKS..

just wanted to ask - I got my statements printed off from icici bank signed,stamped and they have a black logo on top of every page and there is a letter as well from them for my fixed deposits and that shows a colored bluish logo.

Can this create an issue ? or I will be fine?

Thank you
vks wrote:
niceguyinuk wrote:I am with RBS...they stamp it but my question is the stamping date is different in 12 month bank statements and 3 months maintainance statement?
That should not matter, as long as it is to the guidance!

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Hello Duvvri,

wanted to ask that the statements i have are stamped and signed but the sign is placed slightly away from the stamp. As normally it should be on the stamp - this thing is bothering me now as i just noticed it what the bank people did. I got them printed from bank and signed stamped from them and i am applying from outside UK.

Please suggest. Thank you.
Duvvuri wrote:Infact stamp is more imp than signature so please make sure they stamp it. By the way which bank u r with??