ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 Year IT Returns - Applying from VFS Bangalore

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

balak2

3 Year IT Returns - Applying from VFS Bangalore

Post by balak2 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 am

I called VFS today morning to cross-check the list of documents needed. I told them that I'll be submitting my payslips and bank statements for previous earnings.

They also told me that an applicant needs to submit three years IT returns. The customer service consultant said that even though it's not a mandatory document, it is suggested by the BHC. Is it required? If anybody has prior experience, kindly share.

balak2

Post by balak2 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 pm

I posted this in the wrong forum, will be posting in the forum for 'Tier 1'. I tried to delete this post from the forum but don't know how to do it.

Apologise for the mistake and admin, may I resquest you to delete this post?

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 am

My friend had a similar experience. He submitted his documents at VFS Delhi, who asked for his IT returns (Form 16) for the previous 3 or 5 years (I am not sure on the number of years) along with his pay-slips and bank statements.

I faced a similar situation when I applied for a Schengen Visa and was asked for IT returns as well.

balak2

Post by balak2 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:43 pm

So did you submit your IT returns along with the application?

Kindly advise on what needs to be done. Thanks!