ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW from india help regarding few questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dilbar505
Newly Registered

PSW from india help regarding few questions

Post by dilbar505 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:06 pm

hi guys,

I have applied to psw from india and i have got few questions like

in the visa application form like have u ever travelled to the uk in the last ten years .have u applied to the home office while staying in uk

if yes provide date,duration,reason, refernce number
for these question i have only mentioned dates and reason i did not provide the reference number but then i have provided all the travel documents and passport . is this enough or its gonna make any complications .

loads of sugggestion will be appreciated.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm

I don't think it is something you should worry about. It is always the case that many applicants are confused about Visa Reference Number, Home Office Reference Number etc. Some even provide it wrong. As long as you provide all the necessary documents (ie. all passports that contain your visas and leave to remain in the UK) you should be fine.
________
New jersey marijuana dispensary