ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help regarding psw visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dilbar505
Newly Registered

please help regarding psw visa application

Post by dilbar505 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:21 pm

hi,

I have done msc and i am applying for psw from india and have got few doubts i do appreciate if some one could expalin these issues to me.

2.5 before yrs i didnot validate my oyester card and was fined 20 pounds and i did pay 12 pounds on the spot and was asked to pay the remainign 8 pounds in 21 days ,unfortunately i forgot this issue and didnot pay 8 pounds and after 21 days i got a letter from serco asking me to pay the remaining 8 pounds in 5 days or the case will be taken to court and may impose penalties blahh blahh and after geting that letter i paid the remainng 8 pounds by check and wrote a covering letter my doubt is in the psw application there is one question like DO YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS INCLUDING TRAFFIC OFFENCES? for this question i have answered no like how i use to do all the time i use to renew my student visa in the uk itslef and now i am scared that was the event was actually an offence ,did i need to mention in the application form or not?

2)There is another question in the psw application were you refused a visa for any country including uk for this question i have declared thst i was refused a usa visa in 2006 before i applied to uk as student.
The thing which is worrying me is that i was refused a usa visa for three times and i have dislcosed the details i mean refusal date,country, and reason of the last ones i mean the details of the third time student rejection from usa.

I am woriied is this thing gonna have an issues on the outcome of my psw visa

3)I am india from 3 months and i am not paying my bills in the uk for phone,credit cards ,and some loans is this gonna have any issues on my psw visa

commenets on these three issues will be appreciated.