ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK born child visa refused, Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dost halepoto

UK born child visa refused, Help

Post by dost halepoto » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 am

my daughter had IGS and applied for further one year ext as PSW with her new born baby, visa was refused on maintanance basis, however HO gave right of appeal to my daughter but no appeal for her baby.
On appeal she mentioned ext of her baby with her own.
Appeal was allowed and Appeal unit leeds called both passports for stamp but they stamped only mother passport and returned her dependent baby's passport without stamp.
We called HO and asked they said baby had no right of appeal so we cant give him visa.
Please help and guide if some one has same situation.
Thank you

vinata

Post by vinata » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 pm

One of my friends was in exactly the same situation about half a year ago. She applied for a child's dependant visa separately with her new bank statements and was OK. All you need to do, is to make sure you answer all the questions honestly and disclose the previous refusal. You can also attach a cover letter to that applicaton setting out the circumstances of your case. You should get a visa for your child without any problems. Good luck.

feyik
Newly Registered

Post by feyik » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi

same thing happened to me about 3 months ago. This is the explanation for it as I wrote the Home Office and I got this reply....

The baby has no right of appeal because he was born here, so there are no restrictions on his stay here and so he does not need to appeal. Only you are entitled to appeal. Check your refusal letter you will see that he was not given a right of appeal.
That was why his passport was returned as he cannot benefit from the appeal because he was not supposed to be part of the appeal anyway.

Secondly, if you want to get dependent visa for him you will need to do fresh application for him. As for me i have refused to do any fresh application for my son because i do not have money to do it now and am not travelling anywhere so i will leave it for now.

Hope this helps!

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Hi

Post by saeedusman » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:07 am

I have seen your messages regarding the application for new born baby for visa.

actually im facing same kind of situation but im on student visa at the minute and will apply for PSW now.i have posted on topic as well and got some responses. i have understood all the points but another point has arised now.......... which is that i should MUST get first baby visa as student dependent and then i can include that baby on my application.......... otherwise the baby's application will be refused.

because you all was having almost same kind of case/experience so might be u can help me in better manner.

i mean i am going to apply for me and my wife in May, 2010 (our visa expire on 31st May) and we are expecting baby in March (before i apply), so i was thinking that i will make passport of baby and then include these two as my dependants and me as main applicant and will also save me the extra fee for the baby.

but someone on the forum replied my topic that to include baby with my application as dependent, i must need to have student dependent visa for the baby FIRST, otherwise baby's application will be refused. OR what i should do, i should apply for me and my wife, get PSW, then apply for baby as dependent of PSW after i get my and my wife visa stamped.

can u plz guide me a little bit more about this issue. is it not possible that i apply for the baby with my application now and no need to apply separately for the dependant visa for baby before or after my application??

if i do apply baby visa before my application then i must need to go for premium service and pay a lot of money which i can't afford at the minute, (and even my 3 months bank statement will not be ready even before 8th May, so can't apply) and if i apply for it by post service in May (after getting my bank statement), then my visa will expire then......

and what u did? u applied at the same time or u applied later or get baby dependent visa before ur application??

u can have a look on my post and responses as well on the following link.

( http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50232 )

this link has two pages........

and if u don't mind, can i ask for ur nationality as well, coz it will help me for some information about the baby passport.

thanks. waiting for ur reply

PostMan

Re: Hi

Post by PostMan » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 am

saeedusman wrote:I have seen your messages regarding the application for new born baby for visa.

actually im facing same kind of situation but im on student visa at the minute and will apply for PSW now.i have posted on topic as well and got some responses. i have understood all the points but another point has arised now.......... which is that i should MUST get first baby visa as student dependent and then i can include that baby on my application.......... otherwise the baby's application will be refused.

because you all was having almost same kind of case/experience so might be u can help me in better manner.

i mean i am going to apply for me and my wife in May, 2010 (our visa expire on 31st May) and we are expecting baby in March (before i apply), so i was thinking that i will make passport of baby and then include these two as my dependants and me as main applicant and will also save me the extra fee for the baby.

but someone on the forum replied my topic that to include baby with my application as dependent, i must need to have student dependent visa for the baby FIRST, otherwise baby's application will be refused. OR what i should do, i should apply for me and my wife, get PSW, then apply for baby as dependent of PSW after i get my and my wife visa stamped.

can u plz guide me a little bit more about this issue. is it not possible that i apply for the baby with my application now and no need to apply separately for the dependant visa for baby before or after my application??

if i do apply baby visa before my application then i must need to go for premium service and pay a lot of money which i can't afford at the minute, (and even my 3 months bank statement will not be ready even before 8th May, so can't apply) and if i apply for it by post service in May (after getting my bank statement), then my visa will expire then......

and what u did? u applied at the same time or u applied later or get baby dependent visa before ur application??

u can have a look on my post and responses as well on the following link.

( http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50232 )

this link has two pages........

and if u don't mind, can i ask for ur nationality as well, coz it will help me for some information about the baby passport.

thanks. waiting for ur reply
I would suggest to defer getting a passport for the baby, or applying for any VISA for now unless you plan to go out of UK with your Child.

Let your child be able to stand on passport photo and have a remarkable face that can last atleast 4 years.
You know baby's face changes rapidly at birth.

But you are quick man! in a short while and baby is on the way already.
Keep the flag flying! :)