ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application made in Week commencing 26/10/09

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Raj_Kol
Newly Registered

Application made in Week commencing 26/10/09

Post by Raj_Kol » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi,

Have any one applied during the week commencing 26/10/09? If so have you heard any thing from HO, or got yr visa?

hussainfarhad
Pakistan

Post by hussainfarhad » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:29 am

i made app on 29th..recieved HO acknowledgement on 30th..still waiting

Raj_Kol
Newly Registered

Post by Raj_Kol » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey I got my docs back today.. My visa was approved on 16th nov..I hope you will hear from them soon if not already bcos I applied on 29th as well.

casanova
Newly Registered

Post by casanova » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:44 am

I made my application on the 28th october but still waiting for my reply I hope every thing will be ok man bit scared but I hope its gonna be ok

teenabeana
Newly Registered

Post by teenabeana » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 am

Hi everyone,

I sent my application on the 30th of November from here in the UK, and as I tracked it using Parcel Force, I saw that they received it. Also, I checked my bank and saw they charged me the 500gbp for the application. However, I haven't received any acknowledgement from them. Through what medium did they send you acknowledgement of application? Through email? I haven't received anything so I'm a bit worried, although I know they have received it by checking myself.

Anyway, I hope it arrives soon! I have a job and my current visa espires on the 31st of Jan 2010 so fingers crossed! And thanks for posting your experiences--gives me hope! :)

mmoosa1
Newly Registered

Acknowledgement Letter

Post by mmoosa1 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I sent my application on 26th of November but still havn't received any acknowledgement letter from the home office. I tracked it using Royal Mail and the payment has also been deducted on Nov 27th but I'm worried about acknowledgement letter.

Anyone who has got acknowledgement letter late or without any acknowledgement received the documents back? What to do in these circumstances?

All your experiences are highly appreciated. Thankyou for your suggestions in advance.

azhar_new2004
United Kingdom

Post by azhar_new2004 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 am

Hi all,

I have applied for PSW on 7th of Dec, till now I haven't received the acknowledgement letter, I dont know what to do now, Does anyone received acknowledgement letter after some week or got the visa without the acknowledgement letter

teenabeana
Newly Registered

Post by teenabeana » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:00 am

Hi there,
I don't know if this helps, but I sent my application on a Monday (Nov. 30th) and received the acknowledgement letter on the Saturday (Dec. 5th) and I'm applying from London. If you've applied from out of the country, assume it will take longer than that, especially with the large volume of mail that Royal Mail has to sort because of the holidays. I am hoping mine comes soooon! I enclosed a pre-paid Next Day delivery envelope so I'm tracking it everyday to see if I can tell if they sent it or not! ::fingers crossed!!:: best of luck to you all and keep faith!

ratam
Newly Registered

hi

Post by ratam » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm

i applied for on 26/10/09 but haven't got the visa yet, i received the confirmation letter 2 days after the postal date. but i am bit concerned that i haven't got my visa yet.. have any of you got same problem like me?

mmoosa
Newly Registered

Can I travel to India for 20 days ?

Post by mmoosa » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:46 am

Dear All,

I have PSW visa from December 21, 2009 and I want to visit India for 15 20 days ... Is there any restriction under this PSW visa category not to travel home country for two years?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Takecare,
Mohsin

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Moosa - No restriction, you can go and come back

Reply for others - HO are very busy with applications at the moment. If you haven't received a reply then it's going to be in January (for most).

mmoosa
Newly Registered

Visit to India under PSW visa

Post by mmoosa » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Thankyou Jab for the reponse ... Takecare:)

esjay1984
Newly Registered

Acknowledgement Letter Not Recieved

Post by esjay1984 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

Hi guys, i applied on the 22nd and sent postal orders with my application, my friend and I applied together (he sent the payment via card) and both our application's status still say on the royal mails website that they have reached the PO box but awaiting collection / delivery. Now the funny part is that his fee got deducted on the 24th :-D haha n the royal mail's website is still saying that its awaiting collection/delivery but has reached the po box and he also got his acknowledgement letter on thursday the 31st and I still havent got mine. I'm begining to get worried now as it normally takes them 3-4 working days to send it. I guess i can wait till monday to check but am begining to freak out... did anyone not recieve his / her acknowledgement letter but got the visa?? I pray mine comes on monday ... guess its just cuz of these freakin vacations that the royal mail is up to and the amount of letters that need to be sorted but still my friend got his then why not me :( am really worried so plz can anyone share their comments ?? what was the post date on your letter and when was it recieved.... thanks alot in advance