ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Visa Issued and Timeline

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

PSW Visa Issued and Timeline

Post by Riz_Ali » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi,

Thanks all of you for guiding to prepare the documents. Today i got my psw visa.

Time Line:
Application sent : 9 Nov,
Acknowledgement: 13 Nov,
Visa Issued: 28 Nov,
Documents Received: 2 Dec,

Riz_Ali

alden
Newly Registered

just a quick question

Post by alden » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi Riaz,

Congrats on receiving your PSW visa.

I have made an application on the 17 Nov (ack date) and when I see the guidance on the waiting times on the UKBA website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... tingtimes/

Its funny cos it seems your application based on the timeline you have mentioned should be processing now...

Not sure whether those waiting times indicated are correct...

Thanks and Good luck
alden

rreddy2004
Newly Registered

@Riz

Post by rreddy2004 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 am

Hey congrats for your visa..
I am just wondering whether you sent a letter from bank confirming your maintenance funds along with bank statements..

teenabeana
Newly Registered

Post by teenabeana » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 pm

very nice! Congrats! I submitted mine this Monday (Nov. 30th), and it was received the next day (although I haven't heard back from them--I only know bcuz I tracked it using Parcel Force). So, I'm hoping I'm lucky enough to receive processing times as quick as yours! I have a job right now and I don't want to lose it on account of the Home Office taking forever to process my visa! Let's hope for the best! I'm glad to know that they can process visas quickly if they want to. My application was simple, straightforward, and complete. AND I'm applying from within the UK. I'll keep youposted.

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

Re: @Riz

Post by Riz_Ali » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am

rreddy2004 wrote:Hey congrats for your visa..
I am just wondering whether you sent a letter from bank confirming your maintenance funds along with bank statements..
Hi,
I just sent bank statements only. You do not need to send any letter if you are sending bank statements but if you do then still ok. Because they required bank statements even you provide the letter.

rreddy2004
Newly Registered

Post by rreddy2004 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:51 am

I sent without bank letter only dude.. Just thinking about your quick turn around time.. I sent on 12th Nov.. waiting 4 visa desperately..

nezinho

Re: just a quick question

Post by nezinho » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm

alden wrote:Hi Riaz,

Congrats on receiving your PSW visa.

I have made an application on the 17 Nov (ack date) and when I see the guidance on the waiting times on the UKBA website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... tingtimes/

Its funny cos it seems your application based on the timeline you have mentioned should be processing now...

Not sure whether those waiting times indicated are correct...

Thanks and Good luck
alden
Guys,

Congrats on getting your PSW in such a short time. I applied for mine in August (coz the stupid UKBA didn't give me my four extra months after grad) and failed. I immediately left the UK and applied from my home country on November 3rd. It's now December 18th!!!!!! I don't know why the UKBA has two differnet standards.

I NEED THIS PSW VISA. I HAVE JOB INTERVIEWS LINED UP FOR JANUARY. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

teenabeana
Newly Registered

Post by teenabeana » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Rreddy, have you received your visa yet? I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to see your turn around time, as you've sent it over a month ago. Are you applying from within the UK?