ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds maintaing for Tier1 dependent visa from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eskay_s

Funds maintaing for Tier1 dependent visa from India

Post by eskay_s » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

All,

I have got the tier1 visa stamped from India on this Friday (4 dec) and visa start date is Feb 2010.Now I am planning to apply for my dependent in Feb 2010 end.

Currently I did maintained the funds which are equivalent to GBP2800 in my salary savings account and got visa successfully on last Friday.

Now I would like to start maintain the funds for my dependent.

My question is Can I transfer the same funds which are available in my account to my wife's account and after 3 months will provide the statements for the same to apply the visa?

Or
Do I need also 2800 lying there in my account along with GBP 1600 equivalent?(2800+1600)

If my wife contains a bank account,the equivalent amount of GBP1600 should be sufficient or do I need to show 2800 GBP equivalent amount also from my account?

Please advise...
Tx

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 pm

You need to show 2800+1600=4000 GBP for maintenance funds..

You keep the funds in ur account as it is..

And if ur wife already have 1600gbp in her account since last 3months without going below the min required; then u r ready to apply for her dependent visa any time..

pls note that u can use 1 or more accnts anytime to prove min. maintenance funds

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey tvn_ramesh,

thanks buddy!!!!!

Awesome...

cheers