ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence for Maintenance Fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

patt

Evidence for Maintenance Fund

Post by patt » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi all,

I use 12 months bank statement for Previous earing evidence. Can I also use it as maintenance funds evidence? Thank you vey much for your help.

vks

Re: Evidence for Maintenance Fund

Post by vks » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:54 pm

patt wrote:Hi all,

I use 12 months bank statement for Previous earing evidence. Can I also use it as maintenance funds evidence? Thank you vey much for your help.
Yes..But please mention the same in covering letter, so the case worker understands it.
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:55 pm

For maintenance funds the latest date on the latest bankstatement should fall within 1month on the date you apply... hope u understand that

email257525
BANNED

hi

Post by email257525 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 am

Friends,

Just wanted you help on the maintenance.
I have twelve months bank statements for my earning proofs. Can i use the same statements last three months for maintenance purposes for me and wife.

This is origional bank statements, do i still need to attach a letter from bank with it. Is it mandatory or optional?

Regards

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: hi

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:37 am

email257525 wrote:Just wanted you help on the maintenance.
I have twelve months bank statements for my earning proofs. Can i use the same statements last three months for maintenance purposes for me and wife. Yes you can.

This is origional bank statements, do i still need to attach a letter from bank with it. Is it mandatory or optional? If statements are original not need to worry.

Regards

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 pm

email257525 wrote:Friends,

I have twelve months bank statements for my earning proofs. Can i use the same statements last three months for maintenance purposes for me and wife.

This is origional bank statements, do i still need to attach a letter from bank with it. Is it mandatory or optional?

Regards
Yes you can use the same but make sure the latest bankstatement falls within 1month on the date you apply.. why i caution this is if u r using earnings month from Sep08-oct09 and if u use teh same for maintenance funds u will be rejected.. as oct09 is more than 1month when u apply..

same advice is for Patt.. pls be careful on every minute details..

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 am

Ramesh,

In my case as well the pay slips were printed off from the online system and then signed/stamped by Accounts ppl. Should that be okay ?
and i will be attaching my bank statements with it for the 12 months period upto till date.

Also, there is an issue as for the logo, i have a bank letter for fixed deposits from the bank and the logo of statements doesnt match - one is coloured and other in black - would this create an issue although the bank details and all is same for ICICI bank.I think some people reported issues with it. Do i need to worry about this ?

Statements are original from the dot matrix one signed and stamped on each page.

Best regards

tvn_ramesh wrote:
email257525 wrote:Friends,

Regards
Yes you can use the same but make sure the latest bankstatement falls within 1month on the date you apply.. why i caution this is if u r using earnings month from Sep08-oct09 and if u use teh same for maintenance funds u will be rejected.. as oct09 is more than 1month when u apply..

same advice is for Patt.. pls be careful on every minute details..

jaishivaji
Newly Registered

Post by jaishivaji » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 am

Hi,

I used same bank statements of ICICI bank which were printed off a dot matrix printer but each page stamped and signed. I had 2 bank accounts of ICICI one for previous earnings and another for maintenance. This is well acceptable.

Please note that FIXED DEPOSIT form of funds will NOT be accepted and the funds should be in CASH format for last 3 months (93 days) continuously without any shortfall to equivalent amount of GBP 2800.

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 am

Thank you

I will make sure,

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi Jaishivaji,

FDs are acceptable source as many people over here have used the same and quite recently as well. And also i did confirm the same from vfs helpdesk just an extra letter is required in their case for making sure that the funds are not held against some loan etc. which i have got a clarification letter from bank that funds are readily available to me at any time.

Regards
jaishivaji wrote:Hi,

I used same bank statements of ICICI bank which were printed off a dot matrix printer but each page stamped and signed. I had 2 bank accounts of ICICI one for previous earnings and another for maintenance. This is well acceptable.

Please note that FIXED DEPOSIT form of funds will NOT be accepted and the funds should be in CASH format for last 3 months (93 days) continuously without any shortfall to equivalent amount of GBP 2800.