ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seven out of 10 favour immigration restrictions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 pm

meats wrote:
ProudWhiteEuropean wrote:
meats wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:
The British colonised half the world and subjected indigenous people to their religion, customs, morals and beloved. Now that this great empire has collapsed these previously oppressed should be entitled to colonise the mother country. Good luck to them.
No it doesn't. And let's be honest, the British Empire was one of the best things to happen to the world.
And at least the descendants of the people who lived under British rule, are able to enjoy the benefit that the British brought to their colonies. Benefits such as technology, infrastructure, engineering, science, industry, agricultural techniques and methods, medical science and tech nology etc. etc. The list goes on. And despite atrocities and oppression committed by the british, at least their ex colonies live with the benefits we brought them to this day. I am also glad they are able to benefit from the massive aid packages, financial incentives, and foreign investment granted to them on a yearly basis.

This year alone Britain has given india for instance billions of pounds in aid, and the eu has granted them 1 billion euros to clean up the holy ganges, this is a country with its own space programm and ballistic nuclear weapons yet they rely on european and british aid to assit with poverty.

Britian has given tens of billions along with tens of billions of euros to african ex colonies to devlop renewable energy sources for their countries.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Yep, just looked at how Mugabe has ruined Zimbabwe after he came to power in 1980. What was once a very prosperous country under British rule is now run by a dictator who was put in power by a Zimbabwean by the name of Wilfred Mhanda. Very dearly beloved against the whites there producing the majority of their wealth (farmers) and now there's a huge famine there because the blacks have very little idea about farming. It got so bad that the black Zimbabweans were even claiming asylum in the UK!
Correct, Zimbabwe was once considered the breadbasket of africa, because it fed half the continent. Before whites came to africa there was no such thing as agriculture in subsaharan africa. The africans were nomadic hunter gatherers.
The whites introduced agricultural techniques and technology and built zimbabwe to become one of the most prosperous africans nations. Unfortunatley the africa have ruined it once they gained independance.

I can point to many articles written by zimbab journalists who have stated that life was better under British occupation, zimbabwe africans enjoyed the highest standard of living, lowest infant mortality, and we higher educated, all directly through British rule.

here is a letter from a Zimbabwean Profesor lecturing at Cambridge University. Written in a Zimbabwe newspaper.

Nigerian Guardian Newspaper

LETTERS
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 HOME ABOUT US SUBSCRIBE MEMBERS CONTACT US
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
South African experience
SIR: On Thursday October 1, 2009, the National Chairman of our great party Chief Bisi Akande; the Lagos State Chairman of the Party in Lagos, Chief Dele Ajomale; his wife; the representative of the Governor and my humble self left for South Africa to inaugurate the chapter of our party. Business finished on Saturday October 2 and 3, 2009 in both Pretoria and Johannesburg. We had Sunday October 4 to look around. It was my first visit to South Africa and what I saw stunned me.
Am I in Africa or Europe? Am I in America? Is this another Singapore? Could this be true? Where was Nigeria when South Africa was putting all these structures in place? If the white man did all these in South Africa why were the Nelson Mandelas of this world complaining? If South Africans got their independence on a platter of gold the way Nigeria got hers in 1960, would there have been all these structures I am seeing here today? Impossible! From what I saw on ground in South Africa, it looked as if all the companies and industries all over the world are physically present there. Ah! Nigeria has been left behind. South Africa is the potential and undisputable leader in Africa. Thanks to the white South Africans.
I came to the unhappy conclusion that the mosquitoes that drove the whites away from Nigeria in 1960 did a colossal and unmitigated damage to Nigerians. I again asked myself these questions: How many black Africans did the whites kill before surrendering power to them? How many Nigerians have been killed by Nigerian leaders since they took over power from the whites in 1960? Let us compare the figures. I am sure the supreme prize South Africans paid to have the South Africa I see today will be so infinitesimal compared with what our leaders have killed to remain in power in Nigeria.
What I am saying is that God should have allowed the whites to tarry for at least more 30 years in Nigeria and we would have been better for it. Mandela survived 27 years in prison because the whiteman was a better person. He could not have survived 10 years in prison in Nigeria.
My conclusion after seeing what I saw in South Africa is that the whites left Nigeria in a hurry, and that is why we are suffering today. Had the whites tarried in Nigeria, Nigeria would have been like South Africa today. I want the whites back in Nigeria!
Dr. Joe Igbokwe,
Lagos.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 917276.ece

'It was better under Ian Smith,' say Zimbabweans

The death of Ian Smith, the former prime minister of Rhodesia, was marked by official revilement in Zimbabwe today.

The view was different for Ambrose Madzovha, sitting in a crowded minibus on his way to work as a bar bottlewasher. “There was one war veteran (a member of one of President Mugabe’s militias) in the bus who was saying Smith was very rough,â€

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Obie wrote:Rattlesnake we should live the past where it belongs- in the past. People come to this forum to seek advise and not to be insulted.

There are some of your past, which would not be nice to bring up on the forum. I read some of your experience in life, and i feel sympathetic for your situation, i don't bring it up and use it against you, or say your behaviour is as a result of your past experience.

It would be spiteful and insensitive of me to do so. You can take about me as much as you like, i take it as a token of pride, but please desist from insulting other members and bringing up their past, it is not nice.

Being unemployed is not a criminal offense, i have never lived of any state benefit, and i am sure my circumstance is liable to improve.

Today it is me, you never know who it might be tomorrow.

In the thread i complained about and admin removed , you made comments about unemployed Irish people .

Not so funny when people laugh at the fact you are unemployed is it ????

If you wish to big mouth about how all unemploye people are basically scum ... make sure you are not unemployed when you say such things . Also do not over look dearly beloved posts by Rebel82 about Irish people just because you like him .. he decided to break the law and be a criminal which got him deported , that gives him no right to come on here and attack honest hard working Irish people because of HIS mistakes ... he needs to grow up .

Obie , learn a lesson . If you wish to act like the big man and cast judgement on others ... make sure you are not in the same boat as those that you make comments about . A unemployed man that mocks the unemployed ... funny . A man that is against beloved that over looks dearly beloved comments by his buddy .. funny . Get it ???

Yes the internet is about fantasy and you have every right to come online and act the role of a hard working immigrant , but when that is a lie and you are infact unemployed it makes you no better than the liar Desperate Wife .

Be honest

Stop the lies

And stop judging those that live the same life as you , if you wish to look down on the unemployed and call them junkies and drunks ... go get a job 1st :lol: .

I think Obie and the dearly beloved Rebel82 are just 2 bored people making extreme comments to gain attention , i would advise all members to ignore both the idiots until their sad small minded views change .
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !
Tottenham Hotspur have made it into the Champions League . Great Times :0)

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm

To Rattlesnake I would only say that all the human are same for me no irish no black or no white and I am not dearly beloved and I commit a crime once in my life learnt ma lesson living legally in Republic working full time and paying tax and thats how you get paid weekly from social welfare. I hope that will do for you. and one more thing doesn't matter Obie like me or other he likes to help other he likes to help people who are in problems so that makes him big and I respect him and I will do for my whole life and you will find on this forum whoever he helped and they got success they become fan of him. About Obie I would only say He is star..
and Mr meats.
Life was pretty good in my country after my deportation and that happened in 2006 and now I am living as a legal resident in Ireland as I wrote above so life is very good here as well thanks for asking.
I would ask you to please start looking for a job don't waste your time on this forum this forum is for people who needs help regarding to immigration matter.
and If you don't want to stop crying about immigrants then carry on I don't think so you can do anything about it.
I am always so happy when I see that everywhere you go in UK you will find Asian boy or girl standing bank, job center , social welfare, Police, even immigration everywhere and the good thing is they will speak to you in your own language if you want.
I know you are registered user on other forums as well and your activities are same as here so please don't waste your time get a job a live a real life..

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:42 pm

rebel82 wrote: and Mr meats.
Life was pretty good in my country after my deportation and that happened in 2006 and now I am living as a legal resident in Ireland as I wrote above so life is very good here as well thanks for asking.
I would ask you to please start looking for a job don't waste your time on this forum this forum is for people who needs help regarding to immigration matter.
Why look for a job when i've got one that i'm currently happy with?

rebel82 wrote:and If you don't want to stop crying about immigrants then carry on I don't think so you can do anything about it.
Election next year, the Tories will have a far stricter immigration policy that this commie government so actually yes i can do something about it :)
rebel82 wrote:I am always so happy when I see that everywhere you go in UK you will find Asian boy or girl standing bank, job center , social welfare, Police, even immigration everywhere and the good thing is they will speak to you in your own language if you want.
That's nice, except all immigrants should be made to learn English before being granted entry to this country on anything other than a holiday. Soon that is going to be implemented too rebel82 :)
rebel82 wrote:I know you are registered user on other forums as well and your activities are same as here so please don't waste your time get a job a live a real life..
Really, what other forums am i registered on? Please inform me so i can check them out. And as i said rebel82, i've got a job that i'm currently happy in :) So keep working on your assumptions little boy. :lol:

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm

We will see the election next year and I can tell you now that your party will not be in power for next 100 years..
Yeh I know you have a job Sign in Job center :lol:
Thats why I said start looking for real one, read my post properly :lol:
I know my English is not good but I am 100 percent sure that I have given my message to you very well.
I have seen other English people moaning like you but at the end you or they can't change the fact.
Stop crying and go to sleep and try to do something in real life.
Big boy. :lol:

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm

rebel82 wrote:We will see the election next year and I can tell you now that your party will not be in power for next 100 years..
More chance of the Tories being in power for the next 100 years than Labour being back in power in the next 50 :)
rebel82 wrote:Yeh I know you have a job Sign in Job center :lol:
Thats why I said start looking for real one, read my post properly :lol:
As i said, i've got a job that i'm happy with, enables me to work at home from time to time, that pays well and enables me to go on 2 big holidays a year. Why would i want to change job exactly?
rebel82 wrote:I know my English is not good but I am 100 percent sure that I have given my message to you very well.
The message that you are a big dearly beloved, yes, you've been very clear on that.
rebel82 wrote:I have seen other English people moaning like you but at the end you are they can't change the fact.
Stop crying and go to sleep and try to do something in real life.
Big boy. :lol:
As i said, something can be done and will be done after Labour have been booted out of power. Thankfully the Tories are also talking about getting rid of the Human Rights Act, best hope Ireland doesn't follow suit or you'll be deported again :lol:

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 am

i think this is a baseless post and dont worth any debate at all.Because there are some normal and abnormal brainless illiterates in this forum. they tends to open their stinking mouth talking shits after few pints. No peace for every "EVIL" minded people......

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 am

El shaddai wrote:i think this is a baseless post and dont worth any debate at all.Because there are some normal and abnormal brainless illiterates in this forum. they tends to open their stinking mouth talking shits after few pints. No peace for every "EVIL" minded people......
Very well said Bro

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:26 am

El shaddai wrote:i think this is a baseless post and dont worth any debate at all.Because there are some normal and abnormal brainless illiterates in this forum. they tends to open their stinking mouth talking shits after few pints. No peace for every "EVIL" minded people......
I couldn't have summed up rebel82's posts any better.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 am

meats wrote:
He mentioned EVIL didn't you see?
and He knows that Rebel82 doesn't drink alcohol so I can't talk shit after few Pints :lol:
He was talking about you and the other junkies..

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 pm

rebel82 wrote:
meats wrote:
He mentioned EVIL didn't you see?
and He knows that Rebel82 doesn't drink alcohol so I can't talk shit after few Pints :lol:
He was talking about you and the other junkies..
Ah going back to your dearly beloved comments i see rebel82, now because i am white i am a junkie. Rather that than be deported for being a convicted criminal.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:59 pm

After being a criminal convicted see still living a normal and happy life.
As I told you that was the past see who have bright future.
I do not depend on social welfare like you and even if you have a REAL job which lets you go on two BIG holiday :lol: I am sure that I have a better job then you and living a very good life.
I will disagree to your comment that I am dearly beloved I will again say that in my eyes everyone is same no white no black,
just like you told me that you are convicted criminal I called you junkie if that makes makes me dearly beloved then you are the biggest one who kept calling me convicted criminal again and again. :lol:
I will again request you that this forum is for people who needs help with their immigration problem and I hope Administrator will go through your posts and find out whats going on..

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 pm

rebel82 wrote:After being a criminal convicted see still living a normal and happy life.
As I told you that was the past see who have bright future.
I do not depend on social welfare like you and even if you have a REAL job which lets you go on two BIG holiday :lol: I am sure that I have a better job then you and living a very good life..
You see, i don't think you have a job at all crim, in fact i think that your life is so miserable that you have to resort to lies and abuse to make yourself feel better about yourself. If it makes yourself feel better by thinking that i live off of the state then keep thinking it but i tell you what if i can fly first class whilst on 'benefits' then i suggest everyone goes onto benefits.
rebel82 wrote:I will disagree to your comment that I am dearly beloved I will again say that in my eyes everyone is same no white no black,
just like you told me that you are convicted criminal I called you junkie if that makes makes me dearly beloved then you are the biggest one who kept calling me convicted criminal again and again. :lol:
You can deny you being a dearly beloved all you want but everyone can see from your comments that you are a dearly beloved. You admitted you are a criminal, you then accused me of being a junkie because i am white. Big difference i'm sure even someone as stupid as you can see that little boy.
rebel82 wrote:I will again request you that this forum is for people who needs help with their immigration problem and I hope Administrator will go through your posts and find out whats going on..
Correct, and they'll go through your posts and see what a dearly beloved you are.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Yeh first class in your dreams..
I know most of junkies like you in Dublin they lie the same as you are..
sometime I really feel bad for them and really I am feeling really bad for you as well.
I will tell you the same thing as I said last night.
stop dreaming and live a real life..

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Please just ignore Rebel82 guys .

In the other thread that i got removed him and Obie were making the comments about unemployed Irish and it of course turns out that Obie is unemployed .

Everytime you make unemployed comments Rebel , the only person you are taking the piss out of is Obie , you do know he is unemployed right ? If you respect him then maybe you need to change your extreme views on unemployed people .

You are a convicted criminal with very poor English skills , i doubt that you have a better job than any member of the forum . The fact you keep forcing it down peoples throats about how rich you are and how everyone is unemployed probably means you are either unemployed or just a sad person suffering from depression working a rubbish job . Either way that is not the fault of the Irish so leave them alone .

The fact you choose to break the law and ended up deported is not the fault of Irish people either ... it was because of choices YOU made . So do not come on this forum attacking Irish people because you blame them for mistakes you made . Be responsible and accept the mistakes you made in your life .

I do not get why people that clearly rate the Irish so low and say such vile things about them wish to live in Ireland . It is disturbing .

Please guys just ignore the 2 attention seekers .
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 pm

RattleSnake wrote: I do not get why people that clearly rate the Irish so low and say such vile things about them wish to live in Ireland . It is disturbing .
It's the same here, why live in a country that you blatantly don't like? I guess rebel82 is just a jealous little boy who has to abuse others to make himself feel better. Maybe he was abused by daddy as a boy.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Thats great now you are bringing your past up meats I heard a lot in the news that in UK a lot of fathers abuse their sons and I never knew that you are one of them.
Now if you have brought it up then I felt sorry for that and I hope everyone as well.
To Rattlesnake I was born in other country where no body speaks English but I still speak,read,write,and listen very well and not only English I have the same skill with 3 more international languages and I am pretty sure that you know only English and not because you are highly qualified because you were born in england.
And who are you to remove me or Obie from any thread?? we don't give a shit about you or anyone like you or anyone from your party??
you just can't see that Obie is helping other people and me and other people appreciate him.
Get a life man. I will tell you again do something in real life.
If you have any problems with immigrants as I found from your previous post then come out and fight for it like a man don't hide behind the computer screen and throw your poison from there like a pussy.
I hope you will shut your mouth again..
To meats again
I am really sorry to hear about you I will ask you to talk to your other family members may be they have gone through the same situation as you have been.if yes then your father has been such a Beast. :lol:
every one knows who is attention seekers
and to all other users.
I am leaving this forum and I hope to come back when it will be clean and I will have any news.
take care

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:03 pm

That is the advise i gave Obie , to stop hidind behind his pc . You just copied my advise to him from another thread :lol: that is funny.

You are a vile lil dearly beloved , so i hope when you return Rebel you come back with a whole different attitude towards Irish people and stop making such nasty comments about them .

I have no problem with immigrants ... what did i say about them that was so bad ? Or are you telling porkies ... i do not like dearly beloved like you that attack the Irish online or fools like Obie that post trash about UK people being unemployed when he is infact unemployed himself . What gave him the right to join in with you at laughing at unemployed people and making them out to be drunks and drug addicts when he is infact also unemployed .

Every sad sterotype comment that you have made about the unemployed are all aimed at Obie ? I doubt he is a drunk or a drug addict so please stop the attacks on unemployed people like Obie .

I do not get why you feel the need to come online and racially attack the Irish Rebel82 ? Or constantly brag about how rich you are and laugh about unemployed people and homeless people ... it is sick . And hey i bet you do not walk around Ireland saying the same stuff as you have said on this site .

Hopefully when you return you will of dropped the pathetic dearly beloved attitude .... but i doubt it .

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 pm

My post to Obie in another thread from days ago ...
Not every junky is British .

Not every Junky lives of benefits .

Please stop the sterotypes , it is boring and is drifting towards being a similar post to the garbage Rebel82 posted on this site .

If you wish to be positive , drop the attitude , get up and away from ya pc , get on the streets and help these people , sitting behind a pc acting high and mighty laying down judgements is all well and good ... but action is even better . Instead of mocking a junky , get up and offer him help and support .
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 6&start=60

It is strange that Rebel decided to use my advise to Obie towards me , the advise was posted in a thread that Rebel has not been active in .... i wonder if Obie and Rebel82 are infact the same person .... If that is the cae then surely 1 account or both need removing ?

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:10 pm

rebel82 wrote:Thats great now you are bringing your past up meats I heard a lot in the news that in UK a lot of fathers abuse their sons and I never knew that you are one of them.
Think you're confusing yourself with the Irish priests, i can see why you went to Ireland now as you feel right at home.
rebel82 wrote:And who are you to remove me or Obie from any thread?? we don't give a shit about you or anyone like you or anyone from your party??
I actually reckon that Obie would be offended being associated with you in anyway at the moment.

rebel82 wrote:To meats again
I am really sorry to hear about you I will ask you to talk to your other family members may be they have gone through the same situation as you have been.if yes then your father has been such a Beast. :lol:
No need to talk to my family members about you, they wouldn't be interested in hearing about you. My father is a beast, most caucasian men are beasts when you're located in Asia.
rebel82 wrote:I am leaving this forum
Good.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm

RattleSnake wrote: And hey i bet you do not walk around Ireland saying the same stuff as you have said on this site .
I bet he hasn't been into an Irish pub and called them all drunk unemployed junkies. He doesn't have the balls to do that.

LuasPassenger

Post by LuasPassenger » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Moderators:

Could you please close and/or delete this thread?

It is full of personal attacks and the discussion content is way off the purpose of this forum making it unhelpful to the users of the forum.

I believe this discussion is in breach of the forum policy.

Thank you,
LP

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 pm

It is quite sad, that people come to this forum for the sole purpose of offending and intimidating other members.

I came to this forum for a clearly set purpose, which is to seek advice for my problem, after which, i decided to assist other members, as i was saved thousands of Euros in legal costs by devoted members of this forum, who spent their time assistig me.

Rebel 82 also had a clearly defined purpose and he is surely going to prosper in his endeavours soon.

What are you guys seeking to achieve, and is there a realistic prospect of achieving that purpose.

It is quite disheartening that the immigrant are prospering, enjoying their lives and getting younger day by day, whiles you guys are getting miserable and old and wary day by day.

One more thing, the immigrants are going to continue prospering and you guys are better start finding something productive to engage in rather than trying to suppress the immigrant.

I enjoy helping members and i am going to be here for the forseeable future.

Moderators could you guys either delete this topic or forward it to the General discussion section, as it is well off topic, and seeking to incite discord, intimidate members and bringing the forum into disrepute.

This forum cannot and shouldn't be used as a platform to insult members, or foster dearly beloved agenda.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Obie wrote:It is quite sad, that people come to this forum for the sole purpose of offending and intimidating other members.

I came to this forum for a clearly set purpose, which is to seek advice for my problem, after which, i decided to assist other members, as i was saved thousands of Euros in legal costs by devoted members of this forum, who spent their time assistig me.

Rebel 82 also had a clearly defined purpose and he is surely going to prosper in his endeavours soon.

What are you guys seeking to achieve, and is there a realistic prospect of achieving that purpose.

It is quite disheartening that the immigrant are prospering, enjoying their lives and getting younger day by day, whiles you guys are getting miserable and old and wary day by day.

One more thing, the immigrants are going to continue prospering and you guys are better start finding something productive to engage in rather than trying to suppress the immigrant.

I enjoy helping members and i am going to be here for the forseeable future.

Moderators could you guys either delete this topic or forward it to the General discussion section, as it is well off topic, and seeking to incite discord, intimidate members and bringing the forum into disrepute.

This forum cannot and shouldn't be used as a platform to insult members, or foster dearly beloved agenda.
You people just love that word dont you.

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 am

Rebel82 is a sad little dearly beloved .

Get off the high horse Obie , it is 2009 and people posting dearly beloved abuse online is NOT accepted in any way shape or form , yes yes yes he/she is your friend but dearly beloved abuse is dearly beloved abuse and no one on this site should stand back and let that bloody idiot post the garbage he has been saying .

No one has said he/she will not prosper , it is him/her that has been ramming down peoples throats how rich he/she is and how poor everyone else is .... by the way the fact a person decides to act like that usualy says they are not the person they paint themselves out to be ... for example your attack on unemployed UK people froma few weeks ago in which you raunted about immigrants tax paying for them .... a great rant comming from a unemployed person .

It is totally pathetic how biased you are ... go read the posts made by Rebel82 towards people . As i have said a few times the person is posting offensive stuff to try and gain attention . He/she is nothing but an attention seeker and a very offensive one at that .

The sad thing is that he/she got most of the offensive crap from posts made by you ... he/she takes it 1 step further but it all came from you and the attack you made on Irish people .

It is sick that you can defend someone that uses the internet to racially abuse Irish people .

I am not sure why you are pipping on about immigrants getting younger and living happy lives for ... you are a unemployed immigrant that uses family for money rather than getting a job .

Immigrants that work hard are awesome .

dearly beloved people like Rebel82 are pathetic ...
[This forum cannot and shouldn't be used as a platform to insult members, or foster dearly beloved agenda.
The only person to of posted dearly beloved comments is Rebel82 ... who you have defended time after time after time etc etc etc etc .

The fact you defend a dearly beloved makes you no better than the dearly beloved ....

Rebel82 needs a new non dearly beloved attitude .

Obie needs a job and to grow up ,a idiot that comes online defending dearly beloved is nothing more than common pond life .

Christ sake in 2009 we do not need to be dealing with dearly beloved idiots like these 2 punks .

Obie grow the hell up , drop the dearly beloved attitude and get off ya butt and get a job , sitting online creating many site ids to cause drama and create attention is a sad life to live ... get a life :roll: :roll:

Pleas i advise all members to ignore Obie and Rebel82 or any other ids he/they create . No matter what dearly beloved abuse they post rise above it guys :)