ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past earnings-need advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

silverTR
Norway

Past earnings-need advice

Post by silverTR » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi all;

I am currently deciding to give two evidences of past earnings. First one taken from finance department shows gross and net salary of mine, second one from bank which my salary deposits by company. But statement from bank shows my net salary coz company pays the taxes and deposits the net salary to my bank account. Would it be insufficient that bank statement shows only net salary?

narulade

Post by narulade » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 pm

it should only show net salary .. as its more or less common in complete UK that if you are full time employee at the company then compny will deduct tax , NI and other deduction and submitt net salary in bank ccount.

Regards

vks

Re: Past earnings-need advice

Post by vks » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 pm

silverTR wrote:Hi all;

Would it be insufficient that bank statement shows only net salary?
Sufficient!

From Tier1 (G) guidance, p-25
This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay.â€
Regards,
vks

silverTR
Norway

Post by silverTR » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:00 am

Thanks folks! for your replies

dan_thakker
Newly Registered

Post by dan_thakker » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm

if u need a salary excel sheet working , i can send u at ur email id..my gf got her visa last week... i wud suggest , if u think ur net sal is good enuff to fall under earnings bracket that u require, then prefer net sal credited in bank. In the excel sheet show sal as per gross (monthly breakdown) as part A and sal net (monthy breakdown) part B ... And write in that , conservatively I am using net salary. Also I and my gf had taken exchg rate of 85 conservatively.

Hope tis helps...