ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me or guide me or suggest

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny07

Help me or guide me or suggest

Post by sunny07 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:14 pm

hello there, as mentioned in my other posts in other topics im qualified for visa issuance for tier4 after admin review , i told you guys that i was submitting my online assignments cos of the delay, aftet 19th NOV i submitted my passport at BHC Islamabad for visa stamp on 23rd NOv, with the extension letter of 1st december and a cover letter, but 1st of december has passed and my unviersity is not accepting me now and want to defer my course after 9th of december, to next session which starts at september2010, im so worried now that whole year is going to be wasted,
Now the matter is, if i get it i will fly deffinately on 9th with a new letter, but if they wont give my passport so what will be the next procedure? for september2010? i have heard frm feb 2010 again some visa letter rules are changing to CAS id, is it going to be a problem? or i shud not be worried? plsss this time help!!! :?

Kashif Gulzar
Newly Registered

My view

Post by Kashif Gulzar » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 am

me also submitted my passport after my review accepted on 23, BHC has a practice of delaying the visa issuance but they actually stamp at a fair time. to me i feel that your visa must be stamped just let it issue in coming days. and dont worry the education providers has a practice of rejecting the students when you are out of country logicaly they cant support you saying that you can come at any time during term time a maximum of two weeks after the course started must be accomodated. but you first need the passport in hand than start worring about the college at UK.