ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application form for Tier 1 dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sgbajwa
Newly Registered

application form for Tier 1 dependant visa

Post by sgbajwa » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Hi All

Thanks…I have some query about some of these questions on Tier 1 dependant form and I hope you can shed some light on it.

My son is born here in May08…I’m not sure what should I fill here…

Section 2 – D. Immigration History

D6. Are either the dependant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?
Yes or No

D12. What is the dependant’s current immigration status in the United Kingdom?

D13. Has the dependant ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of his/her period of leave?

D25. Was this application submitted before the dependant’s leave expired?
D26. Has the date of the dependant’s leave, as stated in his/her passport, now passed?

Section F – I think I don’t have to fill this.

Section 3 – Main Applicant’s Details

G5 – Home office reference no -
G6. PBS migrant reference number

Section 4 – Main applicants details

J4. Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

I am not sure what to say – I was on a dependant visa and had to go back to India to switch my visa…

K – Maintenance –

I think we just need to fill K1 and don’t need to fill K2 to K17.

I will also attach covering letter….Hope my son will get visa and HO won’t ask that why I didn’t apply early.

Your reply will be much appreciated.

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 pm

D6 - NO
D12 - Tier 1 Dependent
D13, D25 and D26 - NA
G5 - Your Home office reference number which can be found on the visa
J4 - If you have got your visa before April 2006 ( as main applicant) and you come under HSMP JR then YES else NO
K - Yes

You will get the visa as there is no requirement that you should apply for new born baby visa within stipulated time.