ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how does HO inform about the decision?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qwertry333
Newly Registered

how does HO inform about the decision?

Post by qwertry333 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Hello.

How does the HO inform when they have reached the decision, or do they just send the paperwork back when the decision is made? Do they phone or e-mail when the decision is made?

I read some posts saying that people who sent the applications several days later than me have already received the passports back, while I was only asked for new photos today. This is a bit worrying. Thus I am wondering if HO informs people when they have reached the verdict, or they will just send my passport back for the decision to be a surprise for me.

vks

Re: how does HO inform about the decision?

Post by vks » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:13 pm

qwertry333 wrote:Hello.

How does the HO inform when they have reached the decision, or do they just send the paperwork back when the decision is made? Do they phone or e-mail when the decision is made?

I read some posts saying that people who sent the applications several days later than me have already received the passports back, while I was only asked for new photos today. This is a bit worrying. Thus I am wondering if HO informs people when they have reached the verdict, or they will just send my passport back for the decision to be a surprise for me.
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm

You will receive the docs n passport at ur home address posted by HO;'

if the case not decided before 14weeks HO gives update on the status of ur application by phone;

if u were asked photos that means ur case is under consideration n will be decided soon-don't worry