ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zoomaj » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 am

alright brothers good to hear we are moving up in the world mashalah

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 am

I have received the following reply from BHc, in regards to my email inquiry of processing the application. Doesn't look good and i think they will take good 5 months or so.

Sucks !

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email.

This is to inform you that your visa application is under process with ongoing checks. Due to a large number of on going appeals we have heavy workload of cases. Therefore I am sorry to say that at present I can not give you precise time frame in this respect. I shall be grateful if you would please wait to be contacted by this office.

Regards,

Appeals Islamabad | UK Border Agency, International Group (Pakistan) | | * e-mail: Appeals Islamabad@fco.gov.uk or visqry2.Islamabad@fco.gov.uk ) www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk | www.ukvisas.gov.uk | www.britainonline.org.pk
Visit our blogs at http://blogs.fco.gov.uk
P Help save paper - do you need to print this e-mail?

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:26 am

Hi mikael
You are right they are gona take that much time or may be more as i have received same reply 3 months ago for my allowed appeal settlement case.this is standard reply i think they send everyone.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 pm

They tell the same shit to an MP but in a different way.MP dont stand an chance against them.I had a letter from HO stating the backlog would be cleared before the middle of november.Still waiting.7 Months and 3 weeks now for a damn passport to be stamped.Can u believe that???
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 pm

DulheRaja wrote:They tell the same shit to an MP but in a different way.MP dont stand an chance against them.I had a letter from HO stating the backlog would be cleared before the middle of november.Still waiting.7 Months and 3 weeks now for a damn passport to be stamped.Can u believe that???
I know that sucks... the worst part is that my session starts in early February and the call in letter had written on it "apply at least a month before start of session", whereas i've applied way before that and the chances still look so effin |gloomy|

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 pm

has anyone else has received a stamped passport after successful appeal in islamabad during past 10-15 days?

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 am

mikael
As2009 have received his passport around 20 days ago after 8 months allowed appeal settelment case and Topgun as well you can check them posts on pervious pages.But havet seen yet any student case.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 pm

I am on my way to the 8th month.MP's are useless ,they dont have any power at all on BHC.They can only write a letter.

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 pm

God this seems tougher then catching osama! Shit sucks!
I am not sure how true is that but a lot of people have claimed that there is a lot of corruption within the home office and BHC, and they are unable to rectify the discrepancies themselves. The home office also does not share good relation with tribunals... well who cares ! talk to it! I won't sit on my mule and wait for 8 months, i guess i should rather forget and continue here..already wasted 6 months by freezing last semester!

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Thats what they want,irritating ppl so they dont come over.

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:34 am

DulheRaja wrote:Thats what they want,irritating ppl so they dont come over.
time is money man, talk to them! I've notified my uni and i will be continuing here. I would t die of the anticiption of getting bac passport so i decide rather not. =)

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 am

I have tried every option,contacted MP,send emails,call them nothin happin they say just wait,have no option.I have had it with them.

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Bingo !!

Post by mikael_alee » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Hey Guys,

Yesterday i received the calls from Gerrys and i have received my passport back. I will be flying to UK in january Inshalah. So just a flash back for everyone, i submitted passport with BHC after successful appeal on 26-11-09 and received it back with stamped visa on 18-12-09...

So i guess embassy is working cool now, and they are giving away a lot of visas... i even met a guy who has just paid registration fee of his uni (250 pounds) but still got the visa... lmao , that was kinds strange.

Cheers

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Well done and congratu;ations to you Mikaeel.Maybe delay your arrival, the temperature her in UK is -6 degrees and snowing very hard. :D

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 pm

batleykhan wrote:Well done and congratu;ations to you Mikaeel.Maybe delay your arrival, the temperature her in UK is -6 degrees and snowing very hard. :D
Lol Khan@ i had already moved it to like 20-25 days from now...i am so not prepared man... i was working here and continuing studies, now i need to act like batman or the flash (which one is faster?) lol... yeah man gotta get some nice warm and thick jacket to save my mule from turning purple lol

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 am

Congratulations Mikael_alee it mean people who submit passport after november getting back quick.Remeber us in your prays i think DulheRaja and me waiting now for long time.
Regards

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Waqar1 wrote:Congratulations Mikael_alee it mean people who submit passport after november getting back quick.Remeber us in your prays i think DulheRaja and me waiting now for long time.
Regards
Dont worry bro ,

InshaAllah soon you two will have a good news too, I hope and pray it happens very soon. :wink: Good luck

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Damn rite Waqar,those bitches at BHC are ridicilous!!!I spoke to an barrister who is an friend of my uncle and he said that they taking 7 till 10 months for allowed appeals,because they send a donkey every time towards abu dhabi!!

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 am

AS2009 wrote:
Waqar1 wrote:Congratulations Mikael_alee it mean people who submit passport after november getting back quick.Remeber us in your prays i think DulheRaja and me waiting now for long time.
Regards
Dont worry bro ,

InshaAllah soon you two will have a good news too, I hope and pray it happens very soon. :wink: Good luck
Thanks AS2009 for your prays.

Regards

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Hi Guys
Just read this news about visa mess. I pray they don't lost our passports.

Passports go missing at UK visa office
Published: December 21, 2009
ISLAMABAD – Over a dozen people have landed in trouble, some of them in quite serious problems, when the British High Commission Islamabad office told them that it had lost their passports.
The High Commission has also asked these visa seekers to come up with fresh passports for reprocessing of their cases, some of the affectees informed TheNation on Sunday.
The sources in the British High Commission confirmed that the passports of several people had gone missing during the course of these passports’ movement from Islamabad to Abu Dhabi for visa processing, but could not give the exact number of the passports that went missing.
Like many other embassies and missions in Pakistan, British High Commission also gets the applications for British visa seekers through Gerry’s, a courier company charging hefty fees for the purpose.
But the people at Gerry’s said that they were responsible for the safe provision of the documents to the embassy or the mission concerned and if something went wrong with the documents in the mission they were not responsible for that.
The officials at Gerry’s were not aware of the exact number of the missing passports during the processing in British High Commission. However, they did admit the issue as a number of visa-seekers approached them with the complaints of missing passports but on realizing the situation they turned to British High Commission for relief.
The problem turned quite serious as some of the passports had valid visas for several countries and in certain cases people suffered huge loss as they failed to attend some of their important business meetings abroad.
One Zafar Mahmood Chief Executive Officer Global Marketing Services, who too had lost his passport at the hands of British High Commission, narrating his ordeal to TheNation informed that he had applied for business visa for UK on July 7, 2009 and dispatched his passport No BH0152992 along with all relevant documents through Gerry’s (ref. No. GRY-PK-01-096361-X).
He said that initially he was kept on queries for quite some time and after several contacts with Gerry’s office, Islamabad visa section and Abu Dhabi visa section of British High Commission he finally got a response from Abu Dhabi visa section on Sept 7, 2009 to approach the Islamabad Gerry’s office as they had dispatched the documents after processing.
He further said that since he was a frequent traveler and had to move abroad in connection with his business meetings, and since he was to move to Dusseldorf Germany immediately to attend Medica 2009 starting from Nov 17 where he had set over 15 business meetings, he finally decided to withdraw his application on Oct 29, 2009.

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi guys, i have also submitted my passport on 11 nov 2009 after the sucessfull appeal, today i called jerry office, they told me that my application is still in process, call on 29th becoz 23 to 29, offices will be closed, bullshit, huh,
anyone here, who submitted the passport of an allowed student visa appeal

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 am

wildangel43 wrote:Hi guys, i have also submitted my passport on 11 nov 2009 after the sucessfull appeal, today i called jerry office, they told me that my application is still in process, call on 29th becoz 23 to 29, offices will be closed, bullshit, huh,
anyone here, who submitted the passport of an allowed student visa appeal
Hi.
yes most of us waiting for after allowed appeal. I submit my pp 6th july and still waiing and dulheraja s wife submit her passport i think 8 months still waiting as well. To call Gerrys waiste of money as when they got your pp back they will call you. are you student or submit passport after settelment allow appeal?
Regards

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zoomaj » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:36 pm

hi guys can i just clarify 1 thing, once the passport is submited where do they get stamped???? islamabad??? or abu Dabi please?? any 1 knows please?? and how long does it take?? looking at recent posts looks like well QUICK! and do they giv u call to collect passport back?? or post it back please???

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:21 pm

@ Waqar1

i submitted my passport for student allowed appeal. my classes will commence on 17 jan 2009. i dont think so that they will give a delay to student visa because they are bound to issue us a visa before starting date.

and about u n duleraja, they submitted for settement visa, settelment takes up to year for processing. my friend got stamped passport after 6 weeks. his case was allowed visit visa.

FLYINGEAGLE
Newly Registered

Post by FLYINGEAGLE » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:15 pm

zoomaj wrote:hi guys can i just clarify 1 thing, once the passport is submited where do they get stamped???? islamabad??? or abu Dabi please?? any 1 knows please?? and how long does it take?? looking at recent posts looks like well QUICK! and do they giv u call to collect passport back?? or post it back please???

if its an appeal ..most of it gets done in islamabad ... if tier 4,,,mostly in abu dhabi...i think...there is no postage service ...only collection...they will call u buddy...keep ur mobile on all the time
Last edited by FLYINGEAGLE on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.