ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED URGENT HELP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

huzaifa
Newly Registered

NEED URGENT HELP

Post by huzaifa » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi

I had applied for UK student visa in 2004 but I had been refused for the following reasons..

1.. College was not registered..
2.. English Proficiency..
3.. Maintenace fund

Now I am Intended to repply after 05 years and I have sufficient amount in my bank account.
I have got last degree in 2005, I want to know that can I get visa as I am refused in past and have huge gap in my education..

Need your advise

Kashif Gulzar
Newly Registered

New applcation

Post by Kashif Gulzar » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:08 am

Yes u can apply for a fresh visa under tier 4, but please dont forget to mention that you were refused in 2004 as UKBA can ban you for ten years for hiding the fact.

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: NEED URGENT HELP

Post by keshgrover » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:50 am

huzaifa wrote:Hi

I had applied for UK student visa in 2004 but I had been refused for the following reasons..

1.. College was not registered..
2.. English Proficiency..
3.. Maintenace fund

Now I am Intended to repply after 05 years and I have sufficient amount in my bank account.
I have got last degree in 2005, I want to know that can I get visa as I am refused in past and have huge gap in my education..

Need your advise
Also write a covering letter with facts of first refusal and your current proposal with finances.

Regards
KESH